Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel like being an ASSHOLE boss today, and that's EXACTLY WHAT I"M GONNA DO . . .

Mike, I was not even referring to sexual harasment. I am too nice. I left that part out. This was simply harrassment in the work place. Daily! It was absolutely ridiculous. It was no joke! I am not a sue happy person and I settled on not so much money. I could have held out and pushed it to the end and maybe I could have won 10's of thousand, but I proved my point and I made his life a living hell for little while, and hopefully he will not treat any of his future employees this way. I was not the only victim of his wrath. This was the only way I could think of to finally stick up for myself! I worked there for five years! I am sure you are a nice guy! Please be respectful to your employees. I hope this feeling only comes once a year!

Sorry and have a good weekend!

You know that I never post and rarely respond but I have been reading the board for over a year. It keeps me up on what is going on in club land. I moved to NY from PA 5 months ago! But when I saw your post I just had to reply! You just happen to hit a sore subject with me at the moment.

I don't go out a whole lot, but I will be at Tiesto tonight!

Joeg, I think I met you last year sometime right? ;)

Originally posted by goagirl63

Mike, I was not even referring to sexual harasment. I am too nice. I left that part out. This was simply harrassment in the work place. Daily! It was absolutely ridiculous. It was no joke! I am not a sue happy person and I settled on not so much money. I could have held out and pushed it to the end and maybe I could have won 10's of thousand, but I proved my point and I made his life a living hell for little while, and hopefully he will not treat any of his future employees this way. I was not the only victim of his wrath. This was the only way I could think of to finally stick up for myself! I worked there for five years! I am sure you are a nice guy! Please be respectful to your employees. I hope this feeling only comes once a year!

Sorry and have a good weekend!

You know that I never post and rarely respond but I have been reading the board for over a year. It keeps me up on what is going on in club land. I moved to NY from PA 5 months ago! But when I saw your post I just had to reply! You just happen to hit a sore subject with me at the moment.

I don't go out a whole lot, but I will be at Tiesto tonight!

Joeg, I think I met you last year sometime right? ;)

. . .yeah . .yesterday was just a hectic day . . I didn't do really any of that stuff that I said . . . I was just screaming at the wall . . .

. . . one good thing that came out of it, is that you went from lurker to screamer in a hurry . . .

. . I just wish I could have caused that on a nicer subject thread . .

Have a good weekend :)

-PhutureMike