Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: "VINYL VIRGINS"

Originally posted by saleen351

Vinyl is for LOSERS who jumped on the band wagon......

HOLY SHIT SALEEN I AGREE WITH U FOR ONCE. i used to go to vinyl 2 yrs ago and that shithole was full of euro trash, ravers and gays. now obviously the crowd has changed and the followers flock. but nothing like getting to vinyl early as hell and watching how DT builds his set

yea, vinyl used to really good when it was called DETOUR @ the Tunnel... yea, where are the hell were all these so called "vinyl heads" when DT started vinyl about 3 years ago? or did they just followed the trail with the rest of the posers? I was there when he only used to spin every other week. i supported the scene now it's all these wannabes, crackheads, juiceheads and b*tches (sorry to all my friends who go there) who think their IT cos their IN, whooopee. don't be a bandwagonesque... (wow, i'm finding myself agreeing with saleen, WTF???)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

Spoken by someone who thinks "Yous" is actually a word and should be used in sentences!

Have you even EVER BEEN to a club in NY???? ...ya I KNOW!

sorry I don't use proper grammer on a message board. Since there is no liquor at vinyl what do you do when your there? Your a fucking drug addict!!!! And yes I use to go to the city all the time, just not worth it anymore it SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

. Since there is no liquor at vinyl what do you do when your there? Your a fucking drug addict!!!!

What do you think..just b/c Vinyl doesn't serve alcohol, EVERYONE automatically does drugs...I THINK NOT!

Every hear of going out to enjoy the music and not get banged up?!?!

I know many people who go to Vinyl and don't touch a drug!

:rolleyes:

The Fact is their are Very Few True Vinly heads....

A few years ago Vinly was all freaks, muscle gays,dancers and the people in between...Now its seriously Little Kids, Johnny shirts off and those who try soooooo hard to fit in..

Its not even close to be yourself @ Vinly anymore..

Originally posted by eviljav666

The Fact is their are Very Few True Vinly heads....

A few years ago Vinly was all freaks, muscle gays,dancers and the people in between...Now its seriously Little Kids, Johnny shirts off and those who try soooooo hard to fit in..

i think we established that. i am nor ever was a true vinyl head but i did go quite often yrs ago. back when they had a keg in the back with solo cups. i remember also alot of tourists who wanted to hear DT. just let the people who go have their fun.:laugh:

I'm not a Vinyl head and don't claim to be but one thing I've noticed is the "true" Vinyl heads think they're some special breed or something.......it's a fucking club......you've gone there every week for the last few years and drooled all over yourself listening to Danny.......big deal......doesn't make you more of a fan of the music more than the next person nor does it make you more of a "true" clubber.......in fact, it just makes you more of a whiner cause that is all you guys seem to do......bitch and moan about "your" crowd.......get over that and over yourselves......maybe Danny should change the name to "Get Over Yourselves @ Vinyl" seems more fitting.

Originally posted by eviljav666

The idea of Be Yourself @ Vinyl was come as you are, which means ...You don't have to wear slacks and shoes to come here...it's all about the music! As long as you are here to behave, and enjoy great people and great music...COME IN YOUR SKIVVIES if you want! EVERYONE was friendly in Vinyl. If someone accidently bumped into you or stepped on your foot, you got an apology for it!

The problem is not people jumping on any bandwagon. Danny has been playing at other clubs with is attracting other types of people, obviously. To be quite honest, three years ago, these people probably would have never stepped foot into Vinyl because of the "Vinyl Crowd" back then! Would anyone seriously argue the fact that an SF regular would have stayed at Vinyl for more than 10 minutes ...3 years ago? Of course, Danny is an incredible DJ who (IMO) takes you on a journey... you walk in at one point and when you leave... you are totally somewhere else, with a few double axles and triple salchow's in between. And people who understand this (and some who don't), whether they be die hard JP fans or diehard Tiesto fans are now coming to Vinyl. The problem is the attitude that these new, "vinyl virgins" (you call yourselves that..what else should I call it?) are bringing to a place that once NEVER had that kind of Vibe, that's what set Vinyl apart from any other Club. The Vibe. Now, Vinyl is in NO WAY Shape or Form ANYTHING like it used to be, except for the fact that it houses the BEST DJ in New York City (once again.. my opinion). Now you go to vinyl.. you get pushed, stepped on, etc. with no kind of acknowlegement whatsoever! Not for nothing, but that's not what it was. Danny's playing at other venues throughout the city has opened many people's minds to a deeper, darker, more soulful type of house music. This isn't a bad thing. The fact that Vinyl has lost its Vibe because these people can't behave in the fashion that the "Vinyl Heads" are used to... THAT's BAD.

All peole are asking is to respect Danny's requests.... to respect, behave, love and enjoy what he has to offer. RESPECT PEOPLE.. leave your attitude at the door. Vinyl is a place like no other...there is no Paris at the door to tell you "You can't come in like that!" so don't act in Vinyl as you would at Sound Factory or Exit. Nothing to be argued here... Just telling it like it is and WAS.

Originally posted by djdanfury

whats up wakeup........Do you know what the story is with SF closing early this sunday?????

definately early vivacious did say noon but im willing to bet more like 2 or 3, due to a gay party sun night. no marathon bs like his bday