Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra .....WMC anyone going to this

ULTRA 4

Presented by COOLWORLD and D'VOX Magazine in association with NEM & Xplosion Records

DJS/PERFORMERS: (in no particular order) Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, BT, Tiesto, George Acosta, Roni Size, Goldie, DJ Dan, Craze, Deep Dish, DJ Rap, WishFM, Bad Boy Bill, Kosheen, Christopher Lawrence, Rinocerose, Planet B, Tall Paul, Dj Skribble Hernan Cattaneo, I0's, DJ Peretz aka Perry Farrell, Scott Bond, Josh Wink, Max Graham, Andy C., Kaos, Method One, Kevens, Bailey, St. John, Storm, Richard Marley, Juju, Gulembo, Reid Speed, Mark Lewis, Ray Keith, SS, Randall, Dazee, Empress, MC Question Mark, DJ Icey, Baby Anne , Galaxy Girl, Alex Gold, Gorillaz featuring member Del The Funky Homosapien, Spacemen, DJ Marky, MC Skibadee, MC Dynamite, Madame Mercury, Monk, Edgar V., Krust, DJ Die, Wildchild, Jo Jo Rock, MC Chickaboo, Perfect Combination, Suv, Patife, Liquid Todd, Prophecy, Adam Web, Mistress Barbara, Donald Glaude, Tommy Larock, Bizz, Dufunk, Bad Company, DJ Huey and many others to be announced

WHERE: Bayside Park (301 Biscayne Blvd., Downtown Miami)

WHEN: Noon - Midnight

CONTACT: 1-877-877-7677, media requests only - pushpress@earthlink.net WEBSITES: www.coolworld.com www.ultramusicfestival.com :hat2:

Originally posted by housedog

ULTRA 4

Presented by COOLWORLD and D'VOX Magazine in association with NEM & Xplosion Records

DJS/PERFORMERS: (in no particular order) Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, BT, Tiesto, George Acosta, Roni Size, Goldie, DJ Dan, Craze, Deep Dish, DJ Rap, WishFM, Bad Boy Bill, Kosheen, Christopher Lawrence, Rinocerose, Planet B, Tall Paul, Dj Skribble Hernan Cattaneo, I0's, DJ Peretz aka Perry Farrell, Scott Bond, Josh Wink, Max Graham, Andy C., Kaos, Method One, Kevens, Bailey, St. John, Storm, Richard Marley, Juju, Gulembo, Reid Speed, Mark Lewis, Ray Keith, SS, Randall, Dazee, Empress, MC Question Mark, DJ Icey, Baby Anne , Galaxy Girl, Alex Gold, Gorillaz featuring member Del The Funky Homosapien, Spacemen, DJ Marky, MC Skibadee, MC Dynamite, Madame Mercury, Monk, Edgar V., Krust, DJ Die, Wildchild, Jo Jo Rock, MC Chickaboo, Perfect Combination, Suv, Patife, Liquid Todd, Prophecy, Adam Web, Mistress Barbara, Donald Glaude, Tommy Larock, Bizz, Dufunk, Bad Company, DJ Huey and many others to be announced

WHERE: Bayside Park (301 Biscayne Blvd., Downtown Miami)

WHEN: Noon - Midnight

CONTACT: 1-877-877-7677, media requests only - pushpress@earthlink.net WEBSITES: www.coolworld.com www.ultramusicfestival.com :hat2:

Good Job... Wish I had the cash this year to go... Anyway I believe you have forgotten someone on that list... Hint the pic in my sig... Unless my eyes are playing games with me and I just missed his name on there... Or is the BT up on top supposed to be DT ???

... Anyway I believe you have forgotten someone on that list... Hint the pic in my sig... Unless my eyes are playing games with me and I just missed his name on there... Or is the BT up on top supposed to be DT ???

NO it is BT, do you think Danny would play at a party like this? The answer is no, would you go and hear him spin for 1 hr? Danny is spinning on Mon the 25th, or Tues ( trees got me twisted). He is spinning a 14 hour set, I am thinking of flying down for it. I found airfare for $176 roung trip The wohle nite would probabaly cost $250

Not bad, right then my only other place I need to see Danny is at SPACE in Ibiza

Originally posted by housedog

... Anyway I believe you have forgotten someone on that list... Hint the pic in my sig... Unless my eyes are playing games with me and I just missed his name on there... Or is the BT up on top supposed to be DT ???

NO it is BT, do you think Danny would play at a party like this? The answer is no, would you go and hear him spin for 1 hr? Danny is spinning on Mon the 25th, or Tues...

Ok Ok so maybe I should think before I post... About do I think he would ever do a one hour set... This Is very true... But I knew he was gonna be some where out there...

And would I go hear him for 1 hour... Well that would be a tease and a half... But not for nothing I would go to hear everyone... It is a great party... When I want a DT fix... I go to DT's house of course... But I don't go out nearly as much as I used to... Maybe once a month now... It is hard with work and all. The hours and the line of work that I am in restrict me a little... But hey... I always keep the love of the music... And everytime I do party... I make sure I have a good time...