Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promote for Ministry of Sound!!

mikelac

Sup guys,

Ministry of Sound is looking for dedicated fans of electronic music to join their street team! Street teamers promote music from the MOS label, and in return, they receive many free limited merchendise! This may include free tickets to an event, free T-shirts, CDs, records, record bags, and many more! This is gear that no one else has because MOS doesn't sell them anywhere. They are given to their street teamers! And if you're looking to get into the electronic music industry, MOS is a good connection to have since they are the largest dance label in the world.

So if you are interested in joining the team, email Matt at

viggy9269@hotmail.com

Matt is the regional representative and coordinates Ministry of Sound promoting activities in the Miami area.

Mike L.

hey matt...or mike,

Damn, when i saw this thread i thought it was a joke, but i'm really interested! I'm the biggest fan of electronic music and I really want to get into the electronic music industry. I'm also a big MOS fan, so this thread couldn't have been any better! I really wanna join your team! I bet you guys meet a lot of cool people too!

Tony

OMG!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL? THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I AM DEFINITELY DOWN WITH PROMOTING FOR YOU GUYS!! MINISTRY OF SOUND IS ONE OF THE COOLEST LABELS OUT THERE, AND I LOVE THE NEW STUFF COMING OUT OF THERE!!! THAT NEW PAUL VAN DYK CD CALLED POLITICS OF DANCING IS INCREDIBLE!! I PLAY IT ALL THE TIME IN MY CAR ON MY WAY TO CLUBS!!! YO, SIGN ME UP!! IM GONNA EMAIL YOU!!!! I WANT FREE SHIZ AND I LOVE ELECTRONICA!!!!

You most be and idiot to donate all your time and effort for some stupid free T shirt. Show me the $$.. For those young promoters out there don’t fall for this bullshit. If they want you to work make them pay for it. If they promise you something make them put it in writing. A word to the wise By the way the people that replay to this thret above sounded like the same person; How pathetic can you get!

So it's all about money to you?? If it is, then I'm sorry, but you're one of the misguided so called fans of electronic music. The problem with the scene these days is that people are motivated by money. They won't do it because they love it, but instead, they'd only do it if they got money in return. If that's the case for you, then I feel sorry for you. All of us who work with MOS don't do it for money, even though we are compensated for our efforts. The reason why we succeed is because our group is dedicated to the music, and not the money. If you really are true to the music, you won't promote it for money, but you'd promote it because you simply love it, and would love to see it progress into something bigger.

I'm not making excuses, but I'm just telling you about the people we work with. I wouldn't waste my time posting a scam on this message board. MOS has better things to do than to trick people. But if you feel that this is a scam, then the only way to find out is to inquire about it.

This is for real, and if you think we're a bunch of fakes, then that is your opinion. But don't throw away an opportunity because of unproven assumptions. It's your choice. We're only here to provide you with opportunities.

Mike

well said mike...i gotta say that i was a member of your street team the past 2 months, and no, while i did not get paid, i still recieved alot cool stuff from you guys and it was well worth it...id do it again if i had to...thanks....

:blank: Cuzun....typical miami.......we're trying to develop a network of friends and have fun with this and miami definatly has the potential to do so...its all about the music....

ps. this is a form of volunteer work, so in other words--if you are in school or outa school, it doesnt hurt on your resume

Hello everyone,

For those of you who have expressed interest, thank you. This is definitely a great opportunity to get inot the industry! You'll also have a great time at the WMC when the SoulKool guys fly down from NYC. I wish I could go, but it may not happen.

So, once you guys have joined, feel free to IM me at MScheiss. I'm always around. I'd like to get to know some of you!

Mike