Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT/DD meetup.......

I would just like to let you guys know that World will probably be opening up late on Sunday. WWF has a pay per view on Sunday night and Im sure it will go until 1115. They have the restauraunt open for the showing of the pay per view. I would say that it wouldnt open until 1230-100 at the earliest because they need to get all the tables out of the way and kick out all the kids. I dont want you guys waiting on line forever in the cold.

yo buck.... why don't you come by platinum tonight, it's not that far from SI......

Let me know if you want and i'll reserve you a few comps. i'm done at 11, so I'll be hanging out after. Wouldn't mind teaching you how to hang out like a champion, kid!!! :P

justin

I'll be at whatever bar is closest to the front door......can't waste time! lol jk

na, I will be at the top bar probably......maybe with some peeps from here and some from other places.......you should come hang out for a bit......:)

Originally posted by tempkid

Don't you live in Hoboken? Pick the best and nearest bar to the path. I'm sure Cigs,Emmitt,Tyco, and JBR are down.

Yup..Cigs and I were discussing it ...how about Texas Arizona (right across the street from the path)...we usually do happy hour there so everyone is familiar with it and it's convenient!

:)

Originally posted by cigs

Hell yeah......let's meet up......Texas Arizona sounds good....then we can just take the PATH over!!!

What happened to "we'll save $$$ and do pregame at my place"

Careful, its gonna end up being a really expensive night for you and lauren!!!!