Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know......

Originally posted by jarmenio

Maybe he got a girlfriend and he never hangs out anymore. Seems to be a lot of people are doing that lately.

Hmmm... I've heard of something like that..

happened to a friend of mine..

But they broke up and yet he's still TOO COOL to go out for a drink... :blown:

WTF???????? I see spygirl all the time!!!!!! Whatever. Sorry if I dont choose to go to R Bar on a Friday night, I have responsibilites and need to make money.

and who are you referring to with that one?.. Hmm?..

I went there ONCE!... ya know what- F you...

our friendship is officially terminated....

I want my best friend charm back....

WTF???????? I see spygirl all the time!!!!!! Whatever. Sorry if I dont choose to go to R Bar on a Friday night, I have responsibilites and need to make money.

I was only teasing......Don't get snippy!:eek:

Everyone is a bundle of nerves lately.....:confused:

Originally posted by clubbincutie

how is r bar on fridays..i went on a sunday n it was cool..very laid back, but good music...it was a good time..was curious how the other nites were

I was there a few Fridays back, I liked it. We got there around 1:30, but there were still heads walikng in until about 2:45... How are the Sunday night parties?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was there a few Fridays back, I liked it. We got there around 1:30, but there were still heads walikng in until about 2:45... How are the Sunday night parties?

thanx for the info...i'll have to check a fri nite out...we went to rbar the last sunday in january..got there about 12am i think..there were plenty of people in there, but not so to the point where there was no room to breathe, you know..i have to say i really liked the music...supposedly the djs alternate sundays, but whoever was there that sunday was great..i just like it cause its so comfortable and the couch n stuff were so cute...even though i have a bf, i noticed quite a few good lookin guys, so my single friend was even more excited she came..anyway, thats about it..i would say check it out

Originally posted by clubbincutie

thanx for the info...i'll have to check a fri nite out...we went to rbar the last sunday in january..got there about 12am i think..there were plenty of people in there, but not so to the point where there was no room to breathe, you know..i have to say i really liked the music...supposedly the djs alternate sundays, but whoever was there that sunday was great..i just like it cause its so comfortable and the couch n stuff were so cute...even though i have a bf, i noticed quite a few good lookin guys, so my single friend was even more excited she came..anyway, thats about it..i would say check it out

Will do:D