Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny fcuking Vicious last night @ Exit

what a night, WOW. i didn't get there till 12, right when Hex Hector was going on. very good set. place was packed to the max. then DJ Skribble came on with some sick beats. he played NIGHTMARES by Brainbug. waawawawawa. everyone went nutts. then me and larry are walking around and run into johnny. he is like hey guys whats up. we were like what are you doing here. he said oh i am going on in like 30 min. wawawawa then skribble gets done goes on the mic. and says now exit lets all get ready for johnny FUCKIN vicious. he opens up with THE CROWD SONG. holy shit, it reminded me of how he spun at sound factory. hands down. johnny is the man. thanks for the great night. i left about 5am. and i will be at exit again in 9 hours.

Jack Z

HELL YEAH BLACK JACK, WHAT A NIGHT IT WAS.. NEVER I HAVE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME WITH YOU AND THOSE GIRLS.... 2 GUYS 3 GIRLS, WHAT A NIGHT WE HAD HA HAH!!! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY BUT WHAT A FUCKING GREAT ASS NIGHT.. JACK WE WILL BE DOING ONCE AGAIN IN 9-10 HOURS...

I LOVE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS I DO ADORE!!!!

To bad... Sounds like I missed some fun... But I will be there tonight...

By the way I love hearing songs that I have not heard in ages... Just to bring me back a little... Would love for someone to drop Follow me... Or Flylife... Flylife would make me go NutZ....

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

hey, just so you know last night wasn't NO ID that is sunday. last night was the pardi gras by KTU. missed a great night.

Z

OIC.. thanks for the correction..

It's all good though, I'm gonna get my share of Exit TONITE = TIESTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!