Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else here falling asleep at the keyboard?

crownroyal

It's friday. I'm not high. I'm bored as shit. NO, I don't want to read documents on SNMP vulnerabilites. NO, I don't want to help you install Slowaris 8. NO, I will not help you fix your computer. NO, I will not stop reading Ministry Magazine, Sir. So fuck off and let me be.

Yeah I wish I could say that.

:blown:

Originally posted by crownroyal

It's friday. I'm not high. I'm bored as shit. NO, I don't want to read documents on SNMP vulnerabilites. NO, I don't want to help you install Slowaris 8. NO, I will not help you fix your computer. NO, I will not stop reading Ministry Magazine, Sir. So fuck off and let me be.

Yeah. I just dozed off for the past couple mintes. Post lunch sleepiness is setting in strong. I just got me a cup of coffee.

Originally posted by vicman

y'all lame asses, learn from me...im officially gone crazy from all the work that they have so kindly dumped on me on a fucking Friday....werd.

Well, I've been jumping from article to article on MSNBC for the past hour. I think I can physically describe every known terrorist suspect on the FBI's most wanted list at this point. And if you wanna know the current weather in Salt Lake City, I can recite that for you off the top of my head as well.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, I've been jumping from article to article on MSNBC for the past hour. I think I can physically describe every known terrorist suspect on the FBI's most wanted list at this point. And if you wanna know the current weather in Salt Lake City, I can recite that for you off the top of my head as well.

Hey Shady.. what's the weather gonna be like for this weekend.?.. here not in Salt lake city

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hey Shady.. what's the weather gonna be like for this weekend.?.. here not in Salt lake city

Tomorrow will be partly cloudy, with highs around 50 and lows in the mid 30s. There will be a weak cold front moving through tomorrow night, which will drop Sunday's temperatures into the mid 40s. The lows Sunday will dip into the upper 20's. :D

Tomorrow will be partly cloudy, with highs around 50 and lows in the mid 30s. There will be a weak cold front moving through tomorrow night, which will drop Sunday's temperatures into the mid 40s. The lows Sunday will dip into the upper 20's. :D

put ur hands up in the air

put ur hands up in the air.....

shady---> clown.gif

Thanks!.. hey.. you should have a sticky on the board every Friday for the weekend weather...;) .. you could be DC-CP's weatherman:D

Originally posted by crownroyal

I just left the ofice, I am supposed to be there until 10pm but couldn't deal with it anymore, so I drove home and I don't think i will go back until tomorrow. I love my job!:chop::chainsaw:

I need to find one of the man dolls that they are selling now for woman to put in the cars when they drive, I don't know ya'll know what I am talking about but just imagine, and putone at my workstation that is programmed to say "yes sir, I am workig the issue now sir." I would never have to go to work again. EVER! :D