Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else amped for Tiesto tonight?

Ronin

I haven't been at Exit since the week before the Sexy at the Roxy party started and I am pretty exited to go back. They put in a new dj booth under where the old booth used to be... apparently there is new lighting around the stage and whatnot. And of course, Tiesto... I had a great night back in December when he was there. So who else is with me?

Can't wait. It has been a while since I saw Tiesto live and it is the first time a friend of mine will see him. So it should make for a good evening. Hopefully the croud is good...

And damn it who else can not see the pic in my sig... If so what could be the reason that some see it and some don't... It is a JPEG File... Should I change the file format...

Anyway I will be on the second floor in chillin by one of the booths most of the night... In case you are wondering and want to say hello. Always nice to meet new peeps. I will be wearing a grey/silver button down. With a Black KC Reaction T-shirt. With black cargos...

Peace...

Scott...

Originally posted by elementx

And damn it who else can not see the pic in my sig... If so what could be the reason that some see it and some don't... It is a JPEG File... Should I change the file format...

Anyway I will be on the second floor in chillin by one of the booths most of the night...

Peace...

Scott...

You have it linked to your hard drive "file:///c:/my%20documents/my%20pictures/dt%20edit.jpg" Upload it to cp first then paste in the url it gives you.

Originally posted by roninmess

You have it linked to your hard drive "file:///c:/my%20documents/my%20pictures/dt%20edit.jpg" Upload it to cp first then paste in the url it gives you.

Gee stupid me... That would make sense...

How do I upload it to CP... By putting it in my post?

Originally posted by roninmess

I haven't been at Exit since the week before the Sexy at the Roxy party started and I am pretty exited to go back. They put in a new dj booth under where the old booth used to be... apparently there is new lighting around the stage and whatnot. And of course, Tiesto... I had a great night back in December when he was there. So who else is with me?

I'm excited.. as always.. Friday nights are always exciting to me..

And there isn't just simple "new lighting" around the stage.. they got some crazy fiberoptic shit.. $35,000 or something for it.. damn..

yessssssssssssssssssss I haven't been to Exit since the last time Tiesto was there :) the stage babyyyyyyyyy

Okay I'll be wearing my braids and a leopard print cowboy hat (it sounds cheesy but it's kinda cute anyway, I wear it in big clubs so all my friends can find me) if you see me say hi :)

bounce bounce bounce bounce

and if you don't have anything nice to say about Tiesto don't say anything at all :tongue:

Originally posted by snoozi8

yessssssssssssssssssss I haven't been to Exit since the last time Tiesto was there :) the stage babyyyyyyyyy

Okay I'll be wearing my braids and a leopard print cowboy hat (it sounds cheesy but it's kinda cute anyway, I wear it in big clubs so all my friends can find me) if you see me say hi :)

and if you don't have anything nice to say about Tiesto don't say anything at all :tongue:

Be behind the light guys booth at 2am!:D:cool:

Love the cowboy hats on the ladies... I dont know why but I think it looks real good... Well as long as it fits the person of course...

Peace... At least I may be able to pic one of these CP people out in the croud...

Hope to see some new faces...

Scott

hehe yeah you'll find me :) say hi! I'm meeting Mike on the stage at 12am as long as I don't have to wait on coat check for an hour ugh can't wait for the warm weather

I am wearing a silver button down. Black cargos... A KC Reaction T-shirt... Maybe a Tank half way through the morning depending on how hot it is... Shaved head... Just so you dont think some freak is coming up and saying hello I figured I would dicribe...

hehe yeah you'll find me :) say hi! I'm meeting Mike on the stage at 12am as long as I don't have to wait on coat check for an hour ugh can't wait for the warm weather

I was in rare form last night ... One way or another I had to ignore the rude and obnocious crowd... Anyway you are lookin damn good. It was great to meet you. And about the " Cheesyness" I loved the hat... Thanks for coming over at the end of the night. That was cool... I am hoping next time I meet up with any of you ladies and guys that I will be more talkative... Last night was just nuts...

Bye Bye...

Scott