Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit dancefloor

Originally posted by snoboardr2

WTF?

<-----A.M.E.R.I.C.A......

with no offense meant to anyone, there were sooooooooooooooooooooooo many asian women .... not my style

I guess it just goes to show clubbing WORLDWIDE!

Yeah I hear that... I am not prejudice at all but what was with the croud... It was like 10 to 1 Chinese to american... And to be surrounded in the bathroom by a bunch of them talkin amongst themselves is a little intimidating... LOL I know I am a big guy but 6 on 1 just not the odds I hope for...

Scary thing is by the end of the night I think I almost started to understand them...

PS... Did anyone else stay till the end ???

I did... I just got so comfy at the end of the night I didnt want to leave. I think it was because you were finally able to walk around without having to say excuse me... sorry... my bad... etc... etc...

Well that is all for now... Time for some relaxing tunes...

Peace...

wanted to stay till 10 but i bounced at 8:00

The last song was at like 9:10 or 9:15... And alot of the few people ( if that makes any sense ) were going up to the booth askin for one more song...

By the way ... Who was that that closed for Tiesto...

lol...i slept over my boys house (who was a mangled monster last night) and when he woke up he was like yo did we go to exit last night or to china town!?!?!?!? he had gotten so fucked up he didnt remember!!! last night some girl came up to me while i was at the bar and said."oooh me so hawny, me wanna love yu lown time, me wanna go sooky sooky on you, me wanna love you lown time!":D

ps no offense intended

Originally posted by elementx

The last song was at like 9:10 or 9:15... And alot of the few people ( if that makes any sense ) were going up to the booth askin for one more song...

By the way ... Who was that that closed for Tiesto...

when did tiesto stop spinning? how was the music after his set? was it hard? or more cheese?

TIESTO rocked it till he closed (i wanna say around 5-6 ish but dont quote me on that)

played 643 around the end of his set just got me fucking pumped. uh....who was the guy after Tiesto? THE DUDE (is what i will call him till i find his name) played my fav new song off the new viscious CD (first one off the double, track 11)... OH MY GOD the afterhours kicked ass... its like only the nice people stayed around, sooooo much more room than the 2-0 scene.... that was harsh.... and thanks to ppl for teaching me new shit on the floor to impresisve the hunnies and my friends.

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

when did tiesto stop spinning? how was the music after his set? was it hard? or more cheese?

If I remember correctly and I could be wrong. Cause I was a bit messed up but I think TIESTO went off between 5 and 6am. The next DJ played basically the same. There were a few harder traxx but it was pretty close in genre... I wound up staying till the end... So it wasnt that bad... But the last DJ did Fu*k up a little bit... I know he was using Vinyl But something sounded like it skipped or something... Maybe a connection wire pulled I dont know... But that was basically the only problem...

By the way does anyone know the name of the DJ that followed TIESTO???

TIESTO rocked it till he closed (i wanna say around 5-6 ish but dont quote me on that)

played 643 around the end of his set just got me fucking pumped. uh....who was the guy after Tiesto? THE DUDE (is what i will call him till i find his name) played my fav new song off the new viscious CD (first one off the double, track 11)... OH MY GOD the afterhours kicked ass... its like only the nice people stayed around, sooooo much more room than the 2-0 scene.... that was harsh.... and thanks to ppl for teaching me new shit on the floor to impresisve the hunnies and my friends.

I hear you on that one... That is one of the only reasons why I stayed... There was room to move around and there were no assholes left in the club... So it was relaxing I was just chillin by the speaker in front by the stage...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah..... there was A LOT of asian (predominantly Chinese) people last night. For the better or worse? who knows lol

The DJ after Tiesto, spun some harder uplifting trance tracks. I left at 7 am and it was still pretty packed..

Tiesto spun from 2-6am. I bounced after that, the guy after him seemed pretty good though. Did they ever serve Fruit Platters and Energy DRinks as promised?? ughhhh... i've had it with that place. BRo seriously, I felt like I got lost in Chinatown and nobody could give me directions. There wasn't even any food there.

Commence Ranting....

I'm walking through a crowd of people, and two of em decide that they're going to have a conversation with each other, except that there are like 12 people in between them.... do they care? no, not at all... lets just SCREAM AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS TO EACH OTHER IN CHINESE ACROSS THE HALLWAY AND INTO THIS GUYS EAR.

Oh, and not to discriminate... there's the huge topless guido guy who apparently doesn't realize that there are people in front of him and decides that he's just going to walk straight. He stomps on my foot, looks at me... and continues on his way... No sorry, not even an acknowledgement.

One more. Do people not dance anymore? Has that art been lost? Everywhere I look, people are waving sticks and lights. Sticks connected to lights connected to another stick attached to a string. SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN, but feet keep still.

WHEW... lets out a breath of air...

End Rant.

Originally posted by teklord310

Tiesto spun from 2-6am. I bounced after that, the guy after him seemed pretty good though. Did they ever serve Fruit Platters and Energy DRinks as promised?? ughhhh... i've had it with that place. BRo seriously, I felt like I got lost in Chinatown and nobody could give me directions. There wasn't even any food there.

Last song went on around 9 - 9:15 and I just walked out because I was pissed... Through out the whole night I was finally really comfortable... Call me crazy for staying but besides Tiesto spinning great tunes. The after hours was the best part of the night. All the morons left and the dance floor was nice and open. There was a great vibe in there between about 8 and 9am...

But damn I would have liked somthing besides water at 9am...

Oh well... Everything else was a lie last night so why should anything have gone right... I am just surprised they did not get raided last night... I think that is why they did not frisk anyone last night... To keep the line small out side so that it really didnt show how many people were inside... Otherwise they would have definately raded that damn place...

Originally posted by elementx

Last song went on around 9 - 9:15 and I just walked out because I was pissed... Through out the whole night I was finally really comfortable... Call me crazy for staying but besides Tiesto spinning great tunes. The after hours was the best part of the night. All the morons left and the dance floor was nice and open. There was a great vibe in there between about 8 and 9am...

But damn I would have liked somthing besides water at 9am...

Oh well... Everything else was a lie last night so why should anything have gone right... I am just surprised they did not get raided last night... I think that is why they did not frisk anyone last night... To keep the line small out side so that it really didnt show how many people were inside... Otherwise they would have definately raded that damn place...

Yeah I totally agree....I thought the afterhours were actually better than Tiesto, Im not a big trance fan, DJ Theo played some harder tracks that were fawkin' nice. And there was actually room to dance, for the first time the whole night. By the way, whoever opened up for Tiesto blew chunks. I heard probably the worst trainwreck of my life when he was spinning. The whole club went "OHHHHHHH"

Originally posted by scoob-e

that would be noel sanger.

Noel Sanger was OFF THE HOOK again! Phat Phat tunes, more progressive this time than his last time (which included a lot of breaks)

The trainwreck was from Tiesto..... I saw it from the 2nd floor, I dont know why but he pulled the needle...

Originally posted by maximman

Commence Ranting....

I'm walking through a crowd of people, and two of em decide that they're going to have a conversation with each other, except that there are like 12 people in between them.... do they care? no, not at all... lets just SCREAM AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS TO EACH OTHER IN CHINESE ACROSS THE HALLWAY AND INTO THIS GUYS EAR.

Oh, and not to discriminate... there's the huge topless guido guy who apparently doesn't realize that there are people in front of him and decides that he's just going to walk straight. He stomps on my foot, looks at me... and continues on his way... No sorry, not even an acknowledgement.

One more. Do people not dance anymore? Has that art been lost? Everywhere I look, people are waving sticks and lights. Sticks connected to lights connected to another stick attached to a string. SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN, but feet keep still.

WHEW... lets out a breath of air...

End Rant.

hm so jus like last time eh? :)

tiesto was great but way too ova packed... got really annoyin when everyone rushed on 2 da dance floor to check out tiesto ... freakin i thought a riot was gonna break out and peeps were gonna get trampled on... i think next time tiesto comes on i'm gonna miss out.... too hectic for me....i dun understand why pay $40 to hear tiesto dj when there aint no room to dance....i dun wanna just bop up and down or sway side 2 side listenin to the music...when i hear music like tiesto i wanna wildout and move!!!!......and who da hell was dat DJ in the begining...he suxed... too mellow for me... but dat me... and as for asians... the asian promotors sold alot of pre-sold tixs to their peeps...so u cant blame the club ... and i know where u comin from about my asian peeps.... i myself get annoyed on how they act .... squattin adn talkin mad loud and stuff... but not all asians r like dat... and majority of the asians dat at the club r like dat r from ova seas.... but dun hate'em.... just have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but my ova review of the party was 2 1/2 stars.... it was way too packed and no room to dance...

"One more. Do people not dance anymore? Has that art been lost? Everywhere I look, people are waving sticks and lights. Sticks connected to lights connected to another stick attached to a string. SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN, but feet keep still. "

i totally agree... i dun think dats dancin either... wat a waste of dance space .... these peeps just wannna be in the limelite and b noticed dats all

Originally posted by liteflyr

hm so jus like last time eh? :)

last time was better... smaller crowd, actually the crowd itself was better overall... Tiesto's set was also better last time...

You didn't miss much...

Sorry to hear i missed you while u were @ Rutgers... tell Ron to let me know when you'll be coming down again and we'll all hang out...

:)