Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are Roxy Fridays Here To Stay? Yesssssssss.....

I just want to get everyone's feedback on this question...

IS ROXY FRIDAY'S HERE TO STAY???

Critics of the party thought it wouldn't last past the first two weeks and the only reason that would have happened was because of Amber and Deborah Cox. Then people said it wouldnt last 2 weeks after that....and now its rolling into its 10th week!!!!

FACE IT, that place on 56th street is just too packed, too hot, and played outttttt....Once factory shut down its friday party, New York was screaming :laugh: for a new Friday night and it got one; one with Johny Viscous behind the tables, beautiful dancers all night, and a crowd that is sooooo addicting it just calls you back week after week.

SO PLEASE ANSWER THIS..DO YOU THINK ROXY FRIDAY'S ARE HERE TO STAY AND WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY........

Andy

~FCUK Guestlist ClubinInStyle@aol.com

-----------------------------------

Love like your not going to be hurt...

Dance like no one is watching...

F**k like everyone is recording...

the line-ups at Roxy have not been "WOWWWWWW!!!! OMG LOOK AT THAT LINE UP AT ROXY!"....I think what brings people is the distinct part that is there each week..the people, JOHNY VICIOUS!!!, and it spices up the nights with an MC (havent heard one of them since I DUNNO, and the performances are ones that the people want to see.....

YESHHHHHH, Roxy fridays are here to stay.

Andy

~FCUK Guestlist ClubinInStyle@aol.com

--------------------------

Love like your not going to be hurt...

Dance like no one is watching...

F**k like everyone is recorind...

You're absolutely right..the evildoers said the roxy party wouldn't last 2 weeks, then four weeks,

it's now been or going on 10 weeks. Roxy is a hot sexy party. The ratio of males to females is ridiculous. let me ask you something.. If the roxy had tiesto, where would you fit all those people. It would be way way to crowded. Perhaps a lot of people might not come back because it was just to dam uncomfortable. Yes, to answer that question again, the roxy party is here to stay because its being built on people having fun. Word of mouth is the strongest form of advertisement. Stronger then radio, invitations or whatever. And to those people, the evildoers who predicted the party wouldn't last....try ketchup, it makes it easier to swallow your words.

Originally posted by BobG

You're absolutely right..the evildoers said the roxy party wouldn't last 2 weeks, then four weeks,

it's now been or going on 10 weeks. Roxy is a hot sexy party. The ratio of males to females is ridiculous. let me ask you something.. If the roxy had tiesto, where would you fit all those people. It would be way way to crowded. Perhaps a lot of people might not come back because it was just to dam uncomfortable. Yes, to answer that question again, the roxy party is here to stay because its being built on people having fun. Word of mouth is the strongest form of advertisement. Stronger then radio, invitations or whatever. And to those people, the evildoers who predicted the party wouldn't last....try ketchup, it makes it easier to swallow your words.

haha

well said bobby :)

though i havent' been there in a few weeks since i've been crazy busy, i had good times when i was, which was just about every weekend for the first 6 weeks the party was going..

i may not like the way johnny spins at roxy, but i definetly have a good time going out, relaxing w/ cool peeps and letting loose.. i'll say it again, its deonst' always have to be about the music, its about the party..

Originally posted by scoob-e

the roxy will become just as packed and just as hot as exit is right now, not to mention its half the size. i like the roxy the way it is right now, comfortable, cool, nice people, polite security.

I definitely agree.. Roxy is my chillllllllllllllllllllll spot.. I think I might head over there this Friday.. I need a cool down night after Friday at Exit.. not to mention I need to chill before HOWELLS on Saturday.. and this time, I will NOT be sore.. ;)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

that word of mouth thing is true. ive been there everyweek since i got my card and now all my friends want to come to the roxy with me. its a good party, its not great but id say its the best 18 and over friday party in nyc. oh yeah and johnny rocks.

i think it is here to stay because the people running the party are mad chill. They always follow through with their promises and never false promote.

as for those cards, they are the best thing to happen to my friday nights in a while. and like you said once you got yours you were there every week and now all your friends want to go. That was a great prmotional idea as well as a great way to keep many of the true fans/friends very happy. Props to whoever came up with that idea because it is the best promotional idea i have seen in a while and i am reaping the benefits :D :D

i am very happy to hear that the roxy promoters are doing that party at exit saturday as well. The city needs more honest and good promoters like them.

Originally posted by blaznny

i think it is here to stay because the people running the party are mad chill. They always follow through with their promises and never false promote.

as for those cards, they are the best thing to happen to my friday nights in a while. and like you said once you got yours you were there every week and now all your friends want to go. That was a great prmotional idea as well as a great way to keep many of the true fans/friends very happy. Props to whoever came up with that idea because it is the best promotional idea i have seen in a while and i am reaping the benefits :D :D

i am very happy to hear that the roxy promoters are doing that party at exit saturday as well. The city needs more honest and good promoters like them.

I agree with you 100% i love the fact that i can walk into a club and have so many people that i know. If your close friends dont wanna dance, fuck em! grab the nearest CPer(s) and hit the floor or if you dont feel like dancing we got a lot of people with a lot going on up there (pointing to head... not that one!).