Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT - The Greatest Club Since Studio 54

OHHHHH YES!!!! EXIT EXIT HERE I COME!!! IM COMING THROUGH THE DOORS AND......AHHHHHH!!!!! IM GETTING SEARCHED BY THE BOUNCERS!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! DONT TOUCH MY...AH!!!!!! STOP IT, THOSE ARE MY...AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

K OFF TO THE DANCEFLOOR TO CHECK OUT SOME CHICKS....AND LOOK AT ALL THESE .....AHHHH!!!! THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!!!!!! SWEATY, 100LB, ASI....AHHH!!!!! AND THE GUINI JUICEHEADS WITH HAIRY BACKS!!!!AHHH!!!!!

AND SO I LEFT AND HEADED OVER TO THE ROXY FRIDAY PARTY....THANK GOD FOR BOBBY G...

~ANDY ClubinInStyle@aol.com

Originally posted by liamslider

thats why I don't go to exit anymore... ever since new years... its gone down hill...

anybody up for roxy??:idea::bounce: :grin:

since new years???? are u implying that it was at the top of the hill prior to that?!

i find it to be funny how everyone just follows on the hate band wagon...like...a majority of this board just hates and or likes what is popular at the time being....i know i have been saying this a lot lately but it's funny....NONE of this is new about exit.....it's just now people have somewhere else to go.. *and this is to no one inparticular ...just a GENERAL observation