Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T. & Deep Dish 2-17

Alright this party is going to be hot...There is no doubt in my mind about it! Well maybe a little doubt being that the party is at the World. I went there once and the place was a total pickup spot for cheesy "Exit types." (I'm not trying to start an argument..ron't touch subject with 10ft pole....Thank you vely much..lol) Not that I mind the pickup scene, I went because I heard the music was good and that venue was cool. The club is a bit on the small side which isnt terrible, I did find the layout a bit akward, and the dance floor is very tight. I just looked at the World website and saw that tickets are going to be $60 at the door! What the hell is wrong with this club? Anyone know a place where I can save a few bucks. I don't mind parting with the money, I just find $60 for a club a bit overinflated. I mean I'll probably spend another $60 on water/juice...Anyway, thanks for the anticipated assistance and hope to see some of you get down to Deep Dish's progressive beatz.....

I'll be there too but I ordered my tickets online. I figure I'd rather pay $45 than $60. What I'm concerned about is that my tickets will be waiting for me at the box office. I've never been to the World but I've heard that they don't know how to handle crowds. Does anyone know if they're opening up the box office earlier so that people don't have to spend hours outside waiting for tickets that are already paid for?