Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any anglos here?

Originally posted by robocock

i love the diversity in the tristate area. however, anglos are majority of this country but not in NYC area it's funny because someone who can be viewed as "white" in NYC is viewed as nonwhite in other parts of the country

did i meet u yesterday @ Exit?

i don't get it. why is my post racist? if i said any Puerto Ricans here or any Jamaicans here nobody would've said i was being racist. i was only trying to figure out how many of you are of anglo decents, because there aren't that many left in NYC compared to other parts of the country. whats wrong about that?

Originally posted by robocock

i don't get it. why is my post racist? if i said any Puerto Ricans here or any Jamaicans here nobody would've said i was being racist. i was only trying to figure out how many of you are of anglo decents, because there aren't that many left in NYC compared to other parts of the country. whats wrong about that?

I agree....let's not attack before given a reasonable doubt to his post.

do you mean anglo? or caucausian? cuz not all whites are anglo, lol :cool:

hes right. your answer is that yes there are alot of anglos on cp, but i am not one of them. he is sooo right that people here think they are white but are not. like i love the way jewish people think they are white but nyc and l.a. is like the only place where they can act like they are white. down south they sure wouldnt. im not hating in fact most of my friends are jewish, im just backing up the dudes point.

exactly.. it's not just jews. my landlord is a dark italian and he thinks he's white but if he goes to most other parts of the country,not just the south, people will think he's either hispanic or arabic.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

hes right. your answer is that yes there are alot of anglos on cp, but i am not one of them. he is sooo right that people here think they are white but are not. like i love the way jewish people think they are white but nyc and l.a. is like the only place where they can act like they are white. down south they sure wouldnt. im not hating in fact most of my friends are jewish, im just backing up the dudes point.

robocock, are you talking about WASPs? what is anglo? saxon? Celt, Irish, Scott? who knows? no one is 100% pure anything anymore. this is irrelevant. the reason people call you racist and moronic is because of your previous bovine ponderings like "jews arent white because they come from mid-east" and other such shit. lemme give you a tip, find a football game or something, grab some pork skins, some fine Coors malt brew and concentrate on the game. leave the ethic statistical calculations to the Census bureau. kapeesh.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this is a question about race? since when did the jewish faith become a race (although i know some ppl do consider it to be)

btw have you lived down south? how do you know? :blank: