Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shades of Grey...coming soon...

The vibe from Tues at Platinum is back!!!!! Don't you just LOVE teaser posts....

Shades of Grey...

Grand opening is March 7th!!!! Every thursday thereafter...18+ to enter, S.I.N (service industry night...those in the industry = 1/2 price drinks), more info to come.

The important thing is that it's all about the music, NO CHEESE, deep dark and dirty tribal and trance all night!! I will have a sized down version of the main room open....full sound system....a few new bartenders(well some anyway)..and the VIBE will be there>>>Come as you are and (as DT, himself, would say) BE YOURSELF...... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CAN"T WAIT!!!!! for all of the supporters of TUES nights at platinum, you know who you are, thank you sooo much...this will be our room on thursdays!!

***John Michaels***

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by john_michael0494

The vibe from Tues at Platinum is back!!!!! Don't you just LOVE teaser posts....

Shades of Grey...

Grand opening is March 7th!!!! Every thursday thereafter...18+ to enter, S.I.N (service industry night...those in the industry = 1/2 price drinks), more info to come.

The important thing is that it's all about the music, NO CHEESE, deep dark and dirty tribal and trance all night!! I will have a sized down version of the main room open....full sound system....a few new bartenders(well some anyway)..and the VIBE will be there>>>Come as you are and (as DT, himself, would say) BE YOURSELF...... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CAN"T WAIT!!!!! for all of the supporters of TUES nights at platinum, you know who you are, thank you sooo much...this will be our room on thursdays!!

***John Michaels***

didn't you get fired 2 weeks ago?

Shades of Grey...

***John Michaels***

can i come play?

BG

That how it should always be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I sure hope so... Everyone has been great so far...Bon, the owners, we will see...they are all very receptive to different types of electronic music, and they have faith in where this party will become... the best Thrs. in the area. Well, with a little help from my friends!!! :tongue:

**JM**

See you on the dance floor;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

First it's bells, now it's shots.....:)

i'm still waiting for you to ummm...hang my bells.

Wed. Abyss

Thurs. Bunka

Fri...?Joey's? Metro? Dunno yet

Sat Exit then Factoria

Sun Joeys.

I love being unemployed. More time to go out.

Kosta