Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Matrix...bugout Style

OK so here is the low down....its a decent club, for those of u who dont know what i am talkin about...u suck, but its mike bugouts club up in poughkeepsie ny. its not too bad size wise, theres 2 rooms, mike spins the back "amazon" room, and his boy pauly spins in the rap room. of course the music was hot, but that is a given...i for one had to be pulled off the stage by my boy rdancer so that i didnt beat the shit outta some little midget hilbilly fucker for tryin to push me off the stage so he could breakdance in the fucking house music room:rolleyes: wtf is that shit...breakdancing...anyways, i am pretty pist that all of you bitched out, u know who u are :bigfinger: lolz haha but we will all have to roll up there one night and just completely tear them all down, so trancerxn is dancin on the stage and one of the aforementioned "breakdancing freakshows" spins right into his fucking leg and puts a gash in it the size of my...ummm...u get the point, it was big...well, i could probably go on for hours ranting and raving about how the peeps there were clowns and that i wanted to kick the shit outta 90% of them, but i wont so...Mikey;nice fucking set, way to represent for cp, and good looks throwin in the shouts to CP and the stage crew ;) tranerxn; feel better ya lil bitch, roninmess;next time we are gonna break dance on their fuckin faces, rdancer; bump up the k....,doubtness;u always get pist when we party on sat nights, but i dont think u can complain this time, bigart; u the fuckin fat guy...lol but u always get mad amounts of ass u fuckin stud, and last but not least....sexxyh;STFU...u talk too damn much...lolz hahahaha

Where is my shoutout you focker? :mad:

Yeah so the breakdancing was definitley gay, but once Overdrive hit we fuckin took the stage over. That little fuckin muscle head midget was pacing around in circles!

BuGout - You kept that place bumpin all night. I have never seen that place so packed so late. Nice fuckin set bro!

Roninmess

BigArt

Godfather

Dancer

Trancer

SexxyH

Doubtness

That was fuckin cool of you guys to take a trip up here.

BuGout- Oh yeah Bombs was ill, once again!

holy shit larry...im so sorry, i had ur name in there, but then i thought of what to say to al so i went back and changed it and totally forgot to put u back in there, really sorry bro, but in that case...legend38; we are gonna kick the shit outta that lil midget mofo next time...and who knows when the rest of cp will fuckin get off their lazy asses, but anyways like i said, i was tired, just got to my house after sleepin for like 20 mins and then puttin a car alarm in so i was shot...see u next week at ROXY...cause exit sux my ass !!!!!

There isnt much to really add to what everyone said about the Matrix, but I will try. It was a def. a nice expirience, I had a blast, and it was better than my night at Exit the night before. Mikey you really dropped some sick beatz all night, had my ass bumpin(no pun) and jumpin all night, with my crazy stylez... I especially enjoyed Rain over Wake up, sick tracks over each other. All night Mike was def. catering to the crowd, although I was getting fed up with the breakdancing ambigously gay team. I was seriously ready a couple of times to jump in there and nordic, jump kick those herbzz off the stage. Thank Gawd they broke out the blunts early and were sedated through-out the night. Shoutouts to everyone that made it down OOOHH! I mean UP UP there last night it was def. a sick, sick night. Had an amazing time. The ride home was sick too listening to Mike bugouts new CD, Throw me a IM on AIM and I will make sure to send that out tonight, track # 5 Speed me up ( Yeori) over Soundlovers (WOW), had to PTT the kid from my car and tell him what an amazing job he did. Well till we make our journy up there next time to represent for our BoyZ MikeBugout and Paulie Feva.

Originally posted by xgirlie037

those breakdancers really piss me off!!! :mad: they think they rule the whole amazon room!!! wtf! i love to see everyone take over the stage so we can all dance! THEY SUCK

Those kids have no clue.

1- you don't break dance to hard house

2- if you are going to break dance, make sure you have the ability to do so.

3- Be in sync with the beats.

Were you there?

Originally posted by xgirlie037

those breakdancers really piss me off!!! :mad: they think they rule the whole amazon room!!! wtf! i love to see everyone take over the stage so we can all dance! THEY SUCK

You were there?? Meet up with us one night... we will take over in numbers!