Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T & Deepdish Review

realz

Originally posted by realz

For those of you who didn't have the privilege to attend this party... Aww man... This was the definition of an awesome party.

Good Night

ps - never miss a once in a lifetime opportunity like this one =]

once in a lifetime ehh thats why they played together on danny's birthday last year

wooowwww :eek:

DT...best i have ever heard him!!!

love the way he was spinning SF style.

if it hadn't been sunday night and i hadn't been partying nonstop since thursday, maybe i could have gotten some serious moves to go w. those beats. unfortunately my body would not listen to my ears.

Originally posted by kandyraver

once in a lifetime ehh thats why they played together on danny's birthday last year

Well its one of those things...

Kind of like a lunar/solar eclipse. passing of Halley's comet. etc.

It don't happen all the time and when it does, it shouldn't be missed. ;]

Originally posted by realz

Well its one of those things...

Kind of like a lunar/solar eclipse. passing of Halley's comet. etc.

It don't happen all the time and when it does, it shouldn't be missed. ;]

Whatever, lol. I'm with kandyraver on this one. The World BLOWS and a party there can not be compared to a night at Vinyl with those three.

i was going down the posts, waiting for someone to mention it...good call pfloyd, cc/dt was INSANE \!!!, 18 hours of amazing, from the second i walked in and carl dropped the first track, which was fired up, until 3:45pm monday with about 40 people left on the floor, just plain craziness.......*SIGH* memories....great...now im all depressed, time to get really fucked up.....

-_-MiKeY-_-

Originally posted by bkissa

wooowwww :eek:

DT...best i have ever heard him!!!

love the way he was spinning SF style.

ummmmmmm DT SF Style, what are you Retarded. Thats illegal. I didnt hear any NYC Pots and Pans last night. What kinds rolls were you on, I didnt her any 2 hour build-ups and or any Luz Divina tracks. Do not associate SF sound with Danny its 2 totally different sounds all together. :blown:

Originally posted by glowsticks

ummmmmmm DT SF Style, what are you Retarded. Thats illegal. I didnt hear any NYC Pots and Pans last night. What kinds rolls were you on, I didnt her any 2 hour build-ups and or any Luz Divina tracks. Do not associate SF sound with Danny its 2 totally different sounds all together. :blown:

bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

freek!

Well the tracklisting was amazing thats why i was dancing from 1 am to 11 am .. till the end .. my feet are Killing me ..

To be honest the sound system sucks !!!!

Ali and sharam came on the floor for 2 mins .. i went crazy ... Saeed and palash were even on the floor all night!!!..

DT was awesome and so was deep dish !!

now im w8ing for

Danny Howells

Sander klienberg

and

Deep dish on the 16th march at vinyl !!!!

My brain is fryed !!! gone *E*tarded

Originally posted by glowsticks

:laugh: :laugh: :smoke::laugh:

if you haven't noticed dt has been changing his style more and more lately. and with this change in his style he's been attracting new people who like this more than his old one. and even though dt's and jp's track selections are different, the way they spin are not black and white. this doesn't come from someone who hasn't heard a lot of different dj's and styles.