Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells 2/22/01....

prplhz

We may be the only three people in the entire country who have to work today! I've never seen the roads as dead as they were this morning.. it was almost eerie!

I'm just dying for my bed right now... I had people over last night, stayed up WAY too late and now I'm suffering for it! Best of all I get to look forward to coming back home to a trashed apartment!:tongue:

How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was pretty tame.

brian you didnt go out this weekend?

i just went to the movies on friday and grabbed soemthing to eat at the ESPN zone. saturday i wasnt gong to go out. but my phone started ringing at like 4am. a bunch of ppl from boston were coming down to go to the "cracktory". so i got up and showered and met them there. actually had a really good time. everytime i go there i always see ppl from bosotn. :laugh:

I had kinc of a tame weekend, I had to go and take pics both nights but friday night it was dinner, pictures and then home as fast as possible. Didn't have to go anywhere good so no temptation to stay out late. Then saturday had to take pics, went to Karma, Tilt and Tantra. Had an okay time, just wanted to be done already. I am in such a foul mood, I want to be home right now relaxing, you don't even know how bad... Having a case of the Monday blues, wishing I wasn't here and being angry that I am.... So how is everyone elses monday going so far?

I am going to be Howells with A1wave, I have never seen him but have heard nothing but good things. he is the marathon man, and it is going to be an extended 4 hours set, which should be good. You guys have it right is friday here yet?

I didn't really go out at all this weekend.. it was pretty lame. Saturday Jackie and I hung around the city all day and wound up going out to eat in the North End. That was great, but we didn't do much after that.

Last night was fun though. I had a ton of people over, got a keg (even though we already had one), and everyone got nice and drunk! :tongue: This morning there were definitely some wounded soldiers waking up, but most of them didn't have to go to work anyway (aren't we fortunate!)

It's great that you get a random call at 4am while fast asleep, then decide to get dressed, shower and go out clubbing. Gotta love nyc!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I didn't really go out at all this weekend.. it was pretty lame. Saturday Jackie and I hung around the city all day and wound up going out to eat in the North End. That was great, but we didn't do much after that.

Last night was fun though. I had a ton of people over, got a keg (even though we already had one), and everyone got nice and drunk! :tongue: This morning there were definitely some wounded soldiers waking up, but most of them didn't have to go to work anyway (aren't we fortunate!)

It's great that you get a random call at 4am while fast asleep, then decide to get dressed, shower and go out clubbing. Gotta love nyc!

random call? try like 3 from different ppl :laugh: dude i used to date back in boston, i knew he was in town cuz i sent him and his friends to One51 and then he still wanted to party and his friends went to sleep. i fgured what the hell. i didnt get all dolled up though (i usually dress up) just jeans and a tank top. thank god cuz we walked out at 1pm and walked back to his hotel. i would have died if i wasn in my "club clothes"

yeah i called one of my other friends from boston who was hanging out at some house for afterhours, and she was like unbelievable you rae getting up to go out now! yeah only in nyc. ;)

god shoot me now its only quarter til noon!

:biggun::shoot::gang:

ya unfortunetly im working today also.....and i have a migrane...can things get any better.....i feel like someone took my head and smashed it with a hammer....mmmm ya thats about right! :blown:

i only have..hmmm lets see...where is my clock...ummm...two more hours.....yeah!!

this place is so lame ass...i work for a mortgage company...yet all of our investors/attorney offices are closed....so basically we all have our thumbs up our asses.....and no LUBE...yay i hate it here.....:(

can't wait to go look at my new baby today....honda civic 2002 ex 5speed.....ahhh thats maken me feel alot better...:D

hang in there guys....its almost over!?!

Originally posted by kaydup

DANNY FING HOWELLS I will be there!!

I have been MIA a few days been real sick:vomit3: However, fri night I did check out the Point. Good suggestion Brian, had a good time there cool place:D

See ya all Friday!!!

Sorry to hear you've been sick man... that's never fun. At least you'll be ok for this Friday though! There's nothing worse than being sick on a weekend!

Glad to hear you had a good time at The Point. How was the music? Were there a lot of people?

(Currently listening to the Danny Howells Revelations disk and getting VERY psyched for Friday! :D )

Sorry to hear you've been sick man... that's never fun. At least you'll be ok for this Friday though! There's nothing worse than being sick on a weekend!

Glad to hear you had a good time at The Point. How was the music? Were there a lot of people?

(Currently listening to the Danny Howells Revelations disk and getting VERY psyched for Friday! :D )

Great CD, the music wasn't bad at the point, mixes were good. wasn't too crowded sat at the bar all night.

So is Danny in Axis?

So is anyone else hitting up Rise after Howells?? Brian you should plan on not going that way you end up there:laugh:

:laugh: good call Drew. Guys, I'm definitely NOT going to Rise tomorrow night. If any of you are going, have fun and tell me how it is, because I'll be fast asleep by the time you get there :tongue:

Manalo is going to be at Rise tomorrow I believe. I haven't heard him spin since he left Avalon. Too bad I'm going to miss it tomorrow night! ;)

:laugh: good call Drew. Guys, I'm definitely NOT going to Rise tomorrow night. If any of you are going, have fun and tell me how it is, because I'll be fast asleep by the time you get there :tongue:

Manalo is going to be at Rise tomorrow I believe. I haven't heard him spin since he left Avalon. Too bad I'm going to miss it tomorrow night! ;)

Yeah we will let ya know how it is:laugh: So is Howells going on at 10:confused:

Yeah we will let ya know how it is:laugh: So is Howells going on at 10:confused:

Yup, Howells will be on at 10. It's great, you get to the club and he's already spinning. He'll start to spin REALLY nice beats by 11ish... by 11:30 you'll have ZERO choice but to be on the dance floor, by 12 you'll be suprised how up-beat he is, starting to drop really good, hard tracks and he'll just keep building up and up and up and up...... then by 2 you'll wonder how the hell he did that!

Easily my favorite live DJ right now, he's absolutely relentless! (his shorter-than-usual sets at Axis are insane. He condenses whatever he can of a 10 hour set, playing only the choicest beats! :))

Yup, Howells will be on at 10. It's great, you get to the club and he's already spinning. He'll start to spin REALLY nice beats by 11ish... by 11:30 you'll have ZERO choice but to be on the dance floor, by 12 you'll be suprised how up-beat he is, starting to drop really good, hard tracks and he'll just keep building up and up and up and up...... then by 2 you'll wonder how the hell he did that!

Easily my favorite live DJ right now, he's absolutely relentless! (his shorter-than-usual sets at Axis are insane. He condenses whatever he can of a 10 hour set, playing only the choicest beats! :))

Yo I hear ya I have definatly felling him for a while. And no by 2 I will be going shit damn shit noooooooo I hate blue laws. That is what I will be saying

Hey lets kidnap him and take him to Rise:laugh:

Yo I hear ya I have definatly felling him for a while. And no by 2 I will be going shit damn shit noooooooo I hate blue laws. That is what I will be saying

Hey lets kidnap him and take him to Rise:laugh:

Haha, yeah, we actually will be crying at 2... Damn this Puritan town :mad:

I bet we could easily kidnap Danny, he's just a little guy! But, I don't think we should take him to Rise, because i'm DEFINITELY not going there :tongue:

9 more hours... will this damn weekend ever show up!?!

Yo, I am going to be rocking solo tonight because my friends are a bunch of bitches. So I should be there just after 10, probably by the railing looking down on the floor. So if ya see me before the meetup, say Hi to my loaner ass.:laugh: :laugh:

Yo, I am going to be rocking solo tonight because my friends are a bunch of bitches. So I should be there just after 10, probably by the railing looking down on the floor. So if ya see me before the meetup, say Hi to my loaner ass.:laugh: :laugh:

It sucks when your friends Sally-out. Fortunately it looks like I'll have a solid group tagging along, so you're MORE than welcome to chill with us. We usually try to make it there for 10, but don't end up actually getting there 'til 10:30-10:45ish.

We always seem to gravitate towards the bar directly below the railing you're talking about, so come hang-out with us instead of being an introvert (word of the day calander :tongue: )

It sucks when your friends Sally-out. Fortunately it looks like I'll have a solid group tagging along, so you're MORE than welcome to chill with us. We usually try to make it there for 10, but don't end up actually getting there 'til 10:30-10:45ish.

We always seem to gravitate towards the bar directly below the railing you're talking about, so come hang-out with us instead of being an introvert (word of the day calander :tongue: )

Cool, thanks bro. Good word