Clubplanet Nightlife Community

evil jav', emmitt, cigs, tempskid....

Originally posted by eviljav666

Littled very nice to meet you also!!

Play nice Cmb!!!

you were MIA most of the night!

i found the treats and then i didnt see you for the remainder of the night!! what time did you leave.

Oh my god!!! sorry babes!! I didnt have a fuckin clue where i was!! Im so retarded!! We left about 730am to find my car had a god damn flat tire!!!

Rough night! It was great seeing you!!!

Originally posted by littled

to remind you that you joeys sucked sunday

anyway, thanks again for bringing me over to meet everyone claire! :)

you guys rule, lets hook up again soon! thanks! :D

btw, wheres cigs?

Probably still recovering!!!

My pleasure darlin....I love to show you off!!! hehe

.....just kidding....i don't think i told you my screen name!!! im the short blonde girl who was sooo excited to meet girls that were 5 feet tall like me!!! LOL!!

BTW.....claire do you remember when we were on the dancefloor and you put my hair in a ponytail cause i was sweaty and disgusting??? i went to the bathroom like 4 hours later......i had a side ponytail on the very top of my head......i looked retarded.....it was soo funny......i was a MESS!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by clubkitty

.....just kidding....i don't think i told you my screen name!!! im the short blonde girl who was sooo excited to meet girls that were 5 feet tall like me!!! LOL!!

BTW.....claire do you remember when we were on the dancefloor and you put my hair in a ponytail cause i was sweaty and disgusting??? i went to the bathroom like 4 hours later......i had a side ponytail on the very top of my head......i looked retarded.....it was soo funny......i was a MESS!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yes honey, I remember!!! You looked lost!!! It was great meetin ya!!!

Clubangel...Hon...wtf happened to you I dont think I saw you once after like 4am? Were you in a corner somewhere makin out!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by tempkid

Something amazing happing at World! I left the place and still had money, thats a first, it was a good amount too.($150)

yea I was all happy when I left with $60 then I realized I went to the ATM when I was in World.......me and this dude were standing there for about 10 min trying to figure out where the card goes into the machine........he was trying to stuff his card into the receipt slot for Christ's sake.......then some girl came over and pointed the little slot out to us........two words: f'cking retards.......

Originally posted by tyco

yea I was all happy when I left with $60 then I realized I went to the ATM when I was in World.......me and this dude were standing there for about 10 min trying to figure out where the card goes into the machine........he was trying to stuff his card into the receipt slot for Christ's sake.......then some girl came over and pointed the little slot out to us........two words: f'cking retards.......

bwahahhaaa, nicki was telling me how she left around 7:30 and about 7 you went up her to her and said "damn nicki you're in rare form tonight"... and she didnt say anything cause she really couldnt account for what she had been doing- lol

CLUBANGEL and CLUBKITTY -i should have hit your girls up over here too!... i was just thinking of the boys cause i had to walk over to meet them but you guys were pretty much chillin' near us the whole time i was there! :D -so nice meeting you two pretty girls- lets stay in touch over here and get together soooooon -hugs and kisses, luv ya's- d ;)

btw- claire you rule! hhhahahaaaaa- the ponytail on the side, what you'd think you were doin' samaris's hair!?......