Clubplanet Nightlife Community

North Jersey vs. South Jersey

OK ~ So I grew up in North Jersey & then came down here to Central NJ for school, and I notice there is SO MUCH DRAMA between ppl from North NJ & South NJ :( I've heard ppl from North NJ call ppl from South NJ hicks & I've heard ppl from South NJ call ppl from North NJ lower-class trash ~ So I ask, why is there sooooo much drama?

Originally posted by saleen351

you use too many :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: symbols...... you need therapy.....

I dont need THERAPY. . . Its just I know that no one can ruin your day without YOUR permission, and I dont let the little things get to me and if it makes me a BITCH then so be it.. . You seeI have learned that most people will be about as happy,as they decide to be and there is nothing you can do or say to change that. . . You will learn. . . :D oh yeah and one other thing. . . If we didn’t laugh we would all go insane!

i kind of think the diversity is what is great about jersey....first of all we deal with enough shit and people saying how much jersey sucks!!~~>but where else can u have cities,suburbs,beaches,farms,etc etc.....and yes...u can definitely sense the differences in lifestyles as soon as u start to travel north or south...but who cares!

Originally posted by misk

i kind of think the diversity is what is great about jersey....first of all we deal with enough shit and people saying how much jersey sucks!!~~>but where else can u have cities,suburbs,beaches,farms,etc etc.....and yes...u can definitely sense the differences in lifestyles as soon as u start to travel north or south...but who cares!

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. . . :D

Agreed. I love the fact that I can go to the beach, or to the mountains, etc.... In CA, you drive 2 hours, you are still in the same damn state!!!!

Originally posted by njangel

OK ~ So I grew up in North Jersey & then came down here to Central NJ for school, and I notice there is SO MUCH DRAMA between ppl from North NJ & South NJ :( I've heard ppl from North NJ call ppl from South NJ hicks & I've heard ppl from South NJ call ppl from North NJ lower-class trash ~ So I ask, why is there sooooo much drama?

how old? if you are over 21, red bank is a veryy good place to go for bars and dancing, i do downtown cafe on the corner of broad street and w front, thurs and sunday nites....

Originally posted by sydnie

how old? if you are over 21, red bank is a veryy good place to go for bars and dancing, i do downtown cafe on the corner of broad street and w front, thurs and sunday nites....

..I'm only 19, but I have a fake - It works at the bars near my school, but I dont know if it will work in Red Bank....are they strict?

I grew up in Norh Jersey now reside in Central. Its been like this for long time. Guidos and Preps, Benny's & Locals. I am a reformed benny who is a guido, but now am a local..lol.

South Jersey has te best clubsin the summer, north are better in the Winter. Club XS all year round

So well said.....I have family in S. Jersey and it really is a different world....Just kind of a little more laid back and what not....I think northern NJ is just a little more upbeat and with it because its part of the metro area.....Whenever you get anywhere near a city, it's lifestyle is bound to be contagious.....

BTW....I know I knock Jersey too, but where would I be without it?? (maybe in Utah driving a tractor or something....:confused: )