Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Paul!!!

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

I can't remember your CP name, it was nice to meet someone that has actually seen the movie swingers, that was probably one of the highlights of the night, "you're so money and you don't even know it" "you're like a bear, with big claws, and huge fangs" you would actually be surprised at how many people havent seen that movie, i think that im gonna go buy it on dvd today.

Guest jroo

hey paul, i found the thread where you say who you are, i guess i should have checked the prior posts first, oh well,. if one of us is gonna get shot then maybe i shouldnt leave the house to go get that dvd today.

Originally posted by jroo

I can't remember your CP name, it was nice to meet someone that has actually seen the movie swingers, that was probably one of the highlights of the night, "you're so money and you don't even know it" "you're like a bear, with big claws, and huge fangs" you would actually be surprised at how many people havent seen that movie, i think that im gonna go buy it on dvd today.

You're so gay.

JRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO....whaddup, thanx for introducing me to all the DC CP peeps at Insomnia....I gottah say that the CP vibe definitely extends from NYC to DC. Everyone I met was maaad cool...yourself and the other guy at the meet [i forget name], vicman, scratchapella briefly, dcsglow, and some other heads too. Last Sat proved to me that CP definitely has the best members of all the message boards. Can't wait for the next time!

As for my D-Fuse review, I began entering my drunken stupor around 2:45, but I was still able to realize that D-Fuse isn't all that great in my opinion. He never really went anywhere, kinda stayed mellow the entire night, which isnt what I am really into. There were a coupla harder tech songs, but dropped few and far between. But to make up for the trax was the hotass CP vibe in the front near the dj booth. I could tell everyone over there was havin a good time, and no tough guys either like in nYC.

All in all a good night. I will def. be up again soon to check you CP playaz out again...

P.S. If you liked Swingers, go rent "Office Space" - classic one liners......

--Peeeeeeeeeeter, whaaaaaaaat's happenin??

Originally posted by jroo

Originally posted by pangelid

JRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO....whaddup, thanx for introducing me to all the DC CP peeps at Insomnia....I gottah say that the CP vibe definitely extends from NYC to DC. Everyone I met was maaad cool...yourself and the other guy at the meet [i forget name], vicman, scratchapella briefly, dcsglow, and some other heads too. Last Sat proved to me that CP definitely has the best members of all the message boards. Can't wait for the next time!

As for my D-Fuse review, I began entering my drunken stupor around 2:45, but I was still able to realize that D-Fuse isn't all that great in my opinion. He never really went anywhere, kinda stayed mellow the entire night, which isnt what I am really into. There were a coupla harder tech songs, but dropped few and far between. But to make up for the trax was the hotass CP vibe in the front near the dj booth. I could tell everyone over there was havin a good time, and no tough guys either like in nYC.

All in all a good night. I will def. be up again soon to check you CP playaz out again...

P.S. If you liked Swingers, go rent "Office Space" - classic one liners......

--Peeeeeeeeeeter, whaaaaaaaat's happenin??

Sure, the one night I don't go to Glow is the night Pangelid is there. Malaka, why don't you try coming out when I'm around??? :mad:

don't sweat it hunny, this malaka was in rare form this weekend........hahahah

p.s..do you ever check your pm's?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Sure, the one night I don't go to Glow is the night Pangelid is there. Malaka, why don't you try coming out when I'm around??? :mad:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I check my PM's but I forgot to write back cause I got caught up in a whole bunch of stuff. sowwy :( I'll do better next time I promise :D

hey paul, dont buy that shit, she says that to everyone.