Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If YOU were to design a club...

Do it like the Clubs on tha Adriatic..those r tight man..bar in the middle of a huge ass steel re-inforced 2 floor canopee..to the left and the right is the beach and have maddddd like beach chairs laid out so people comin down or throwin up could go there ahah...and since its on the beach have them like floating playgrounds .. u duno how many drunk motherfuckers jump the water at like 3am..its hilarious..

The interogation booth at the entrance. Mr. T would block the entrance to the club and only allow passage after you answer these questions:

Who is spinning tonight?

Name one current song that this DJ has spun recently.

The club would also have a giant lounge area filled with comfortable couches, so if people need to rest they can sit in a couch and not in the middle of the dance floor. The entire dance floor would feature an open roof with a view of a few giant sky scrapers. .... i'll keep dreaming for now.

roninmess and sexxyh will remember this from JP's bday at SF... i came up wit the idea of club "COATCHECK" (that 1.5 hour wait for the coatcheck line wasnt fun...)

Anyway, the club will be in a long hall wit speakers on the side, at the end of the hall there will be a coatcheck...and it only costs $5 to get in! the music will be blasting inside the club while ppl wait online. Once they get to the actual coatcheck, they can check in the coat for a measly $20! Once the coat is checked in...u go back to the end of the line and the process starts all over again.

VIP priveleges are granted to ppl who bring their own hanger.

Dina came up with the name "Schitzo" ( i have no idea how to spell)!!! anyway...

first of.. three lines to get in:

1. PPl's who havent paid

2. PPl who have paid

3. PPl with drugs

If the bouncers search 'em and cant find it... they can bring it in.

(aint that what happens now anyway?)

but seriously... one HUGE room... with the DJ on on a platform (kinda like in the movie Street fighter... when the veil due had this flkoating office). i would have the bar in the middle (like Cancun's coco bongo (kik ass club).

then adjacent o the big room (about 45-75,000 square feet, i would have an atnracne to a pool, and one wall would have small rooms (kinda like the booths on the 2nd floor of exit) with hot tubs... private parties or 2-10 people.

on the other side of the main room, An exclusive area, divided into smaller rooms (some with female strippers, other with even more female strippers)

and a room with "Spin-it-yourself" .. you ge the diea.

the 2nd floor would have a abr going all around, with botom dropped out to see the main floor, and areas to sit and chill. the roof would have another DJ with another 50K feet to dance on... (and a blokced out are for people who poi/ twirl)