Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G

roks20

Oscar G Space DJ, aka one part of Murk and 1/3 of the Funky Green Dogs this man is super talented. Went to Space on saturday night after spending a few hours at Spin, which i must say is a nice spot to go saturday nights before heading to Space afterhours. I got to Space around 3:30-4:00am and the line outside was pretty long but it was no more than 2minutes to get in. Got inside and the place was jammed. Everybody in the blueroom was going insane. Oscar was tearing it up as he usually does every Saturday. Went up to the booth to say hello and enjoyed watching how he feeds off the crowd and how the crowd feeds off him. While I was up there he threw down "super california" a jam that always gets the crowd pumping. As the song hit its high point and the lights go on for a split sec and the horn sounds you can feel the energy he creates. Everybody as far as I could see was jumping with hands up high pointing up at the booth. Short while later he plays "trippin" which gets all the girls dancing including the 2 bartenders who always get up on the bar and dance to the song. Then Oscar gets into playing another record, which i don't know the name to, with a loop he added to it. This mix was insane. All i can say is that the man is amazing. He's all business up there which is what makes him so great. He's up there not just mixing but also creating music as he goes along. I had to write this thread cause i can't understand how anybody can say Space has no vibe. I saw the vibe myself from his view and the view of the people and I can tell you the vibe is more than there. In fact the vibe wasn't just in the blueroom it was in the patio, basement, and VIP everybody was going off.

PS. What do call 4000+ people dancing with there hands in the air? Saturday's vibe at SPACE!!! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the demo like it a lot.

The few times I have heard Oscar at Space he has been insane. The vibe he brings across the room definitely a strong and powerful one. :spin:

Space has some of the best DJs in town. Between Roly, DPadilla on Fridays and Oscar on Saturdays they have the best trance locked down in Space. I totally disagree with some of the past threads that claimed that Space had no vibe. Total BS!!! :eek:

I can't get enough of that place and it has been 2 yrs already and could honestly say that the longest I havent gone to Space in a period of time is 2wks. After that I am already sweating balls. :eek:

Anyway, I love Space and not to give credit to other clubs in town but definitely this place has the right combination of DJs, marketing and vibe to claim the title of being the best in town. :cool:

Hey does anyone know when are they going to have their anniversary party???:confused:

Hey does anyone know when are they going to have their anniversary party???

We'll keep you & CP posted, naomi...

Speaking off celebrations >> David P. will celebrate his B-day this FRIDAY, FEB. 22ND @ SPACE...

AFTER MIDNIGHT ROLY & DAVE will take the decks throwin' down some Chunky tracks for your enjoyment...

Thanx for the nice write up...:)

P.s. OSCAR ROCKS!!!

We'll see you @ SPACE...

Your are right. I used to hate the vibe at SPACE. I think it was a combination of many things starting from the way the door was handled in the past. But as of the last few months I have had great fun and cant really complain about the place. And last Friday was defenitely a night to remember. :cool: