Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys sunday night thoughts

Had a great time as always at Joeys. Love seeing all the peeps from the shore, and thought that the music was good. By no means was it the best set I ever heard, but I would by no means call it "horrible". Explanation for your opinion?

Originally posted by cgm

Had a great time as always at Joeys. Love seeing all the peeps from the shore, and thought that the music was good. By no means was it the best set I ever heard, but I would by no means call it "horrible". Explanation for your opinion?

Well first it was nice to hear a little old school but come on any DJ that plays Shikira has major problems, and not only that there is no reason to announce yourself every 5 minutes

Originally posted by laurie619

Well first it was nice to hear a little old school but come on any DJ that plays Shikira has major problems, and not only that there is no reason to announce yourself every 5 minutes

So I guess two well known dj's like JP and Junior have major probs! Well we all no JP does, but lets not get into that!

Originally posted by laurie619

So I guess two well known dj's like JP and Junior have major probs! Well we all know JP does, but lets not get into that!

Originally posted by italianclubber

did yous notice us factory looking guys from new york being drunk fools and getiing circles going in the middle of the dance flloor! we showed joey's how to party the right way last night! had a great time for a sunday -- love that no work the next day thing.

SFsatVET

dork

laurie,i don't think we ever met but feel free to introduce yourself.first let me start but saying george calle opens on sunday till midnight.And yes i like him playing a little old school house with some early 90's vocal anthems it kinda sets the tone.from midnight on when i start i have a lot of different people to please especially on a holiday sunday night,but i guarantee you that you will hear the top songs and unreleased music that your hearing anywhere else,as for the shakira unreleased mix,it seemed to me people have been diggin it no matter where i play it.just thought i'd share some thoughts!

Mike Rizzo

Originally posted by riz2

laurie,i don't think we ever met but feel free to introduce yourself.first let me start but saying george calle opens on sunday till midnight.And yes i like him playing a little old school house with some early 90's vocal anthems it kinda sets the tone.from midnight on when i start i have a lot of different people to please especially on a holiday sunday night,but i guarantee you that you will hear the top songs and unreleased music that your hearing anywhere else,as for the shakira unreleased mix,it seemed to me people have been diggin it no matter where i play it.just thought i'd share some thoughts!

Mike Rizzo

You go Mikey!! I enjoyed your music but you next time please come by my bar and say hello!!

much love

LatinaZ

riz2 writes:

"laurie,i don't think we ever met but feel free to introduce yourself.first let me start but saying george calle opens on sunday till midnight.And yes i like him playing a little old school house with some early 90's vocal anthems it kinda sets the tone.from midnight on when i start i..."

Did someone get the name of that bus? Ouch!

Sorry if the music until midnight "sucked"

see you all on thursday night

calle

Originally posted by riz2

Mike Rizzo

Awww...Rizz...don't let that wanna-be-sabb2001-driving laurie619 get to you...if you ignore her..she will go away...:blown:

Those who matter had a great time as usual...

<3 always,

kissnbebe:D

laurie just needs anything to post about -she is what we call a

-L-O-S-E-R!

I mean I'm at work trying to kill time-whats that bitches excuse. She posts round the clock !

Get a clue:-Nobody cares about your pathetic breakup, your love songs, your lonely club nights or your oh so weak comments!

get a job or get some Prozac :eek::knife::eek: