Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Thumbs down to the managment of clubplanet MUST READ

Originally posted by aphelion

Sicktracks is still a labor of love. On the other hand, you won't see CP go down because DaVe didn't like the names of some of the posters.

Now if he actually made any money from promoting parties, that would actually make sense. :idea: As it stands, it's arbitrary and gluttonous.

A voice of reason.....

Some of these folks are just drama starters -wicked drama starters...

Dave runs this site pretty well... besides there is a promoter’s forum here - hello people - stick to topic please...

I hate opening up a thread that has as a topic line: "LOOK INSIDE VERY IMPORTANT!"

Opening it and finding out some dumb ass promotion for a lame ass party... if you going to promote something make it valuable - like for some underground rave or some bridge party -or some nice ass house party

if you're just out here using the resources of club planet then you're just piggy backing on other peoples work... get off your lazy ass promoters and promote... this is exactly the reason why the club scene in NY is dieing out...

I can count on my finger the number of good promoters that run "reliable" parties

And that’s my 200 bucks worth of pennies :)

you know what sly, if you don't like the way DaVe runs this board, you can leave. how dare you come on this message board and try to start a ban or a war or whatever it is that you're trying to do. if you have something that you need to discuss with DaVe, do it via private messaging and settle the matter like a gentleman, and not like a big whiny baby who thinks they've got something coming to them for NOTHING.

i find it hard to believe that no one else (some of the loyal old schoolers) hasn't come on this thread and just tell you to STFU. you don't really make a valid case for your grievances, and your spelling and writing skills are inadequate and weaken your efforts at making your point. just STFU!

Originally posted by shugabooga

i find it hard to believe that no one else (some of the loyal old schoolers) hasn't come on this thread and just tell you to STFU. you don't really make a valid case for your grievances, and your spelling and writing skills are inadequate and weaken your efforts at making your point. just STFU!

ditto

STFU

This is only a computer! Don't take it soo sad..Yes, you got to use every method to promote, but UNDERSTAND CP needs to make there money.. This is CP's message board...Stop bitching and make your own and then you can make your own rules.... If a message board is the only way you can think to promote then I think you should retake promoting101.. I think alot of colleges offer that class ,lol... :)