glowgrlnyc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcid21

:( :( :(

i'm getting sick.......:unhappy:

I feel like I have golfballs in my throat and my body is on fire...I think i can light a cigarette with my pinky...

....feel my pain....please?

*cough* *cough*, *sniff* *sniff*

awww..that sux...i hate being sick....hope u feel better :)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have stuff myself like a fat lil piggy all weekend!!!!!!

Moi Aussi :tongue:

Had Fejoida (Brazillian Black beans w/ sausage, pork and meat and rice), then went out to dinner w/. smurfette's family Sat. night.

Sunday ate like 20 clementines and 1/2 haagen daaz chocolate :D

Originally posted by thehacker

doh! good luck on the replies & such.

:D ..thanks hot stuff....already got three phone calls for interviews that I am going to set up tomorrow....

so here's the deal...I called out sick from work today..and I'm really just thinking of not going back. I'm sure I'll get a job very soon...I've never had a problem with that sort of thing...and I'm in an ok position to be unemployed for a short period of time....

I just think I need to get out of the HOLE i'm in and save my sanity...I feel like i'm losing my mind.....:blank: :blank: :blank:

known fact - talking about the job you just left once a potential employer asks about your end-date for your most recent job experience on yoru resume = very embarassing and doesn't make you seem as attractive a candidate...

even tho i quit in january, i know with each passing week (i've been unemployed this long by choice, i'm sure i could find something if i was worried enough about my negative cash flow) the end-date of that last job exp. creeps further and further into the past...

basically, it gives them an excuse to ask you all sorts of questions about why you left, how responsible you are on the job, how well you work in groups, etc. etc. etc.

going on interviews while employed makes you look like Very-together Very-responsible Very-desirable employee material.

trust me, i know. i've done it both ways.

(job searching while in and out of a job.

not that kind of both ways - gutterbrain!)