Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT/DD Review........

WOW.......I thought the music was incredible all night long. The crowd was a little sketchy at first but it started to clear out a little right around the time Danny was coming on. The world's sound system blows. You had to be on the dance floor to feel the music. the dance floor was a horror show early on. Too many idiots just jumping around. The lights at world are awsome. The club needs more seating. they only had seats for people who wanted to drop 2 bills. Who the hell wants to drop $225 for a small bottle of grey goose. a $200 dollar mark up is just crazy.

It was my first time hearing Deep Dish play. They were good and got better as the night went on. The three songs they played before danny went on was incredible. Nothing but a build ups.

Danny then comes on and gives a great speech about the security staff saying that "If security gives you a hard time just tell him so that he may kick their ass"......lol Danny was awsome all night long his mixing skills are incredible and he had the crowd eating out of his hand. You can see why he is one of the top DJ's in the world.

Buck

PS- clubangel....I was looking for you but it was way too packed and had no luck....maybe next time!!!!

IMO-I dont think we where at the same club then.

First off Deep Dish was tolerable. Then Danny played well for about hour or maybe even 1 song- Safe From Harm was awesome then the night went down hill. The security is almost as bad as Roxy was- those flashlights every 2 mintues sucked!

And as for Danny- I'm not sure what happened to him!

thumbs down!!!

Originally posted by misssf

IMO-I dont think we where at the same club then.

First off Deep Dish was tolerable. Then Danny played well for about hour or maybe even 1 song- Safe From Harm was awesome then the night went down hill. The security is almost as bad as Roxy was- those flashlights every 2 mintues sucked!

And as for Danny- I'm not sure what happened to him!

thumbs down!!!

danny was awesome.....granted i have heard him play better.....but the tracks were all good........walking on fire, safe from harm.....he got better towards like 8am i guess.....when he played free one, free your mind, music is the answer, and revolution!!!!! he is absolutely amazing......:D

i had a great time....soo many cool people there from this board and VIP......unclebuc.....i couldn't find clubangel all night either....LOL.....she must have been hiding somewhere!!!! overall....great time.....much better than i expected!! although i did get yelled at by security like a million times....STAND ON THE WALL!!!! they were so mean!!!

BTW.....i left at around 9:30.....does anyone know what songs i missed.....what he ended with?????

the music was alright to be honest but just not up to the capabilities of those guys.......to me that wasn't suprising because that's how it's always been at World........the vibe was pretty good earlier on but seemed to die as the night went on.......actually, I enjoyed Jared Scream's opening set the most.......good tunes.

I def enjoyed the company more than anything there......everyone I saw was having fun and it made the night that much better.......great to meet some new people and hang with people I knew already (you know who you is).......in my eyes, that was a good preface to tempts this summer....;)

some other comments:

- the nazi security guards need to relax

- the light guy was more visible than the DJ.......a few times, I thought he was the DJ and got confused......weird.

- the coolest staff member there was the guy working the back coat check

- even though I felt the urge to play them, I wasn't feeling the arcade room on the way to the bathroom

- I feel bad if any guy had to do #2 in there.......the line for the one stall there was was about as long as the line to get into the club.......and the urinals were vacant all night long......figures.

latas....:D

Originally posted by unclebuc

PS- clubangel....I was looking for you but it was way too packed and had no luck....maybe next time!!!!

It sucks me missed each other....:(....pretty much I was by the bar/railing overlooking the dance floor alot...then on the dance floor at the end of the night!

What a great night though!

"I wish I knew how it would feel to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

:)

clubangel & clubkitty ...

I was coming off the path, and saw you guys through the window as the path took off !! haha...

I just couldn't do it.. I decided I had to regain control and just SAY NO!

but i don't have your emails ladies... email me if you can, just so i can get in touch with you that way!