Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos going to the LOVESEXY lounge this thursday

all new lounge opening up in hoboken for thursday nights called the LOVESEXY lounge. DJ QUEST from the redroom in exit will be spinning with another dj that spinns hip hop. they have drink specials all night too, the more people that go, the more specials they have.

LOVESEXY

104 hudson st. Hoboken

only 5 bucks to get in too, no list needed.

i don't know what it used to be so it is a new thursday night party. i am pushing for all tribal and underground music. i am not to big on hip hop either. so once hip hop goes on and nobody really feeling the vide, i will put quest back on. try and get people to come. and call for only tribal and underground music.

Z

That's strange, we never talked about playing hiphop. Sure he's talking about me? I play house, tribal, progressive (and some nasty trance, but not for this night). :afro:;)

If I remember correctly he told me some promo group was trying to bring in a hiphop DJ, but that's about all I can think of.

Hear, hear... I know what you mean.

I hope this party will pick up, stay strong and grow bigger as people come to expect the high caliber of music that will be provided! :D

I'll see you there Thursday! Be sure to introduce yourself... BTW, I'm Jon.

Peace

Originally posted by ladybijan22

UM - is this the same party that used to be housed in Signore's Lunge with DJ Eddie Luv back in the late 90's??

i went to the lounge last night to check it out and yes it is the old signore's lounge. i dont know why the owner doesn't cover the sign up or put a new one up. but it was nice. two big bars. we have some hot bartender chicks. he is going to be doing drink specials all night. and we have DJ Quest and Deka all night. and the word is NO HIP HOP. hahahahah. lol only 5 bucks to get in. come check it out and bring your friends.

Z

Originally posted by laurie619

Umm. . . anyone going???

well tonight was ehh. it seems they have bands on thursday nights from 8-11. then we got our dj's on. half the people we had there left. but the music was hot. we are changing the night to wednesdays instead cause the bands have been playing there for a couple months now. we are going to start the wed. on march 6th. it is going to be a ladies night. and half price drinks till 12. very nice lounge to chill at. will let ya know more details when everything is set.

Jack Z.

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

well tonight was ehh. it seems they have bands on thursday nights from 8-11. then we got our dj's on. half the people we had there left. but the music was hot. we are changing the night to wednesdays instead cause the bands have been playing there for a couple months now. we are going to start the wed. on march 6th. it is going to be a ladies night. and half price drinks till 12. very nice lounge to chill at. will let ya know more details when everything is set.

Jack Z.

WED. . . :mad: WED is ABYSS. . . silly* ;)

WED. . . :mad: WED is ABYSS. . . silly* ;)

to bad abyss is really shitty during the school year. nobody goes. besides abyss is the 18 and up crowd on wed. if you put 200 people in abyss it looks dead as hell. you put 200 people in lovesexy, you got a phat ass party.

Z

I havent been there yet so I cant really say anything bad about it. . .but even when abyss is "DEAD" the MUSIC/ENGERY is STILL NUTS! :blown: and not only that there is more room to DANCE*

i see your point and your right, when the place is dead there is still more room to dance, but LoveSexy is more of a lounge for people that just like to chill and enjoy the music, we do have a dance floor. but it is in hoboken and abyss is in sayreville so we are not going to compete with them. but i just talked with the owners and he is kicking the bands out, well he is moving them to wed. cause he made more money at the bar when our dj's went on and he was very pleased. so next week is the last week for the bands. and here is our party that will start on thursday march 7th. we are thinking on calling it United Thursdays, not sure yet.

Thursdays @LoveSexy

"girls girls girls" - girls are free all night

half price drinks till 12 so come early and get wasted

Resident DJ's Joey C. and Quest

also opening music with DJ DEKA

and there will be drink specials thru out the night.

21 and up

(pm me if you are going to check it out, there is something else going on that i can't say on the board)

This week we have DJ Joey C on the tables. he will start at about 12 but we have DJ Deka opening at 11. first there are a couple bands for the last week so if your into all kinds of music come out early and enjoy yourself. just mention velvet rope when you pay to get in. should be pretty phat this week.

Z

well just get there at like 11pm if you don't like bands. it is 5 bucks to get in. and if the guy at the door asks, just say your with velvet rope. it is located 104 hudson st. around the block from riverstreet. plus joey will be giving out some cds so check out the dj booth and ask for one.

Z