Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekdays

fat0ny

Originally posted by fat0ny

Some weeknights i find myself awake at 1 am.. with nothing to do.. no where to go. i was wondering if anyone knew of anyplaces that were nice to hang out and listen to good music on the weekdays

I don't want to sound like smart ass but do you work in the mornings??? If not that explains why you want to know where to go. Well, some places you can go is Touch ($$$) but on Mondays' I heard that drinks are 1/2 off and Tantra is pretty good too and it isn't so $$$. Most places on Lincoln Rd are pretty :cool:

there are a lot of things to do on the weeknights, like Naomi said you can go to Touch or Tantra on Monday, they have good music there, a little pricey though on the drinks. Tuesdays you can go to Blue. Wednesdays, there is BED, and then you know where to go the rest of the week. There is always a lot of stuff to do and places to go but some of us have to work and be in the office by 9am so it is a little irresponsible to be going out every night plus it hurts the wallet too.

laterz!

Lalo