Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sergio's Bday

OMG DramaqueenB I know who you are. I cant make it this Friday cause I have to work at the Abyss, then it's a friend's birthday at Bunka, then Roxy afterhours. Busy Night!!! However March 1st my schedule is clear and I will be at your bar all night ready for the "swordfish" shots!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

OMG DramaqueenB I know who you are. I cant make it this Friday cause I have to work at the Abyss, then it's a friend's birthday at Bunka, then Roxy afterhours. Busy Night!!! However March 1st my schedule is clear and I will be at your bar all night ready for the "swordfish" shots!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

easy...cuz it's SWEDISH FISH....lol...you were that wasted this summer...huh?

Originally posted by saynotodrama

LMAO!!! And where were YOU on Sunday??? Missed ya..but I will absolutely be there for Serge's birthday...lord knows he made mine a memorable one!

Hey miss thang...I was recovering from saturday night...I MISS YOU!!! I heard DT wasn't "all that" anyway...hopefully i'll see ya soon...

Originally posted by ceeotter

JBR/COSMIC it looks like it is time for another road trip to Joey's.

Next Friday is Sergio's Bday. Cody is making arrangements.

Who else is going. Denny is spinning.

Yes Sergio one huge drunken birthday celebration. Now remember where I will see you, and Christina already said she will be coming with you. SHOTS AT 2:30 EVERYONE MARCH 1

Originally posted by cody05

Yes Sergio one huge drunken birthday celebration. Now remember where I will see you, and Christina already said she will be coming with you. SHOTS AT 2:30 EVERYONE MARCH 1

SEE SEE he won't be seeing anything but pink elephants:D

In English Please???? Come on Peter Paul--I thought you made Dean's list.................

Originally posted by whataboutme

In English Please???? Come on Peter Paul--I thought you made Dean's list.................

Excuse me Rubus mr law major, where is my homework already.... I thought I could count on you.. I guess I should have known better.. Did you get too fucked up or were you with Christina... ooppps sorry. I know you will just blame everything on me and Roxanne... WHATEVER

Excuse me Rubus mr law major, where is my homework already.... I thought I could count on you.. I guess I should have known better.. Did you get too fucked up or were you with Christina... ooppps sorry. I know you will just blame everything on me and Roxanne... WHATEVER

EASY FRANCIS!!!!:cool: