Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

Attn: DC! Vixen is now....

Recommended Posts

...free of the promotional world in DC :D

All of this has been a ton of drama, a lot of shadiness and people who talk shit, people who are mad ungrateful that I comp them a thousand times and god forbid something go wrong once and immediately it's like the world ended (it's $15, get over it... it's not like I'm getting paid anyway and I don't recall signing up to work for charity), and basically just not worth the time for the crappy pay-outs. Soooo... I'm sticking with my work in New York and happy to be drama-free :)

And of course, if you need anything, Jimi and Shifter are my fabulous replacements and I wish them all the luck in the world :) :) :)

See y'all... in line... at Buzz :D wheeeeeee it's good to be free!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...free of the promotional world in DC :D

All of this has been a ton of drama, a lot of shadiness and people who talk shit, people who are mad ungrateful that I comp them a thousand times and god forbid something go wrong once and immediately it's like the world ended (it's $15, get over it... it's not like I'm getting paid anyway and I don't recall signing up to work for charity), and basically just not worth the time for the crappy pay-outs. Soooo... I'm sticking with my work in New York and happy to be drama-free :)

And of course, if you need anything, Jimi and Shifter are my fabulous replacements and I wish them all the luck in the world :) :) :)

See y'all... in line... at Buzz :D wheeeeeee it's good to be free!!!

I never needed you to get me comped. But the last time I put a list together you got your undies in a bundle. Grow up or STFU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I never needed you to get me comped. But the last time I put a list together you got your undies in a bundle. Grow up or STFU.

Sweetheart, I got pissed because I had already put together that list for you. That's why. If anyone needs to grow up it's you, because you're the one that's freaked out about the fact that the list got messed up last week. Big deal? :rolleyes: This really isn't worth my further comment, I've cleaned my hands of the bullshit and I won't be dipping my fingers into it further.

Vic, I don't see what you find a problem with - you were one of two people (Chyna is the other) for whom Thorin was able to get a posthumous comp out of Exit. Wonder how that happened :blank: Point proven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vic, I don't see what you find a problem with - you were one of two people (Chyna is the other) for whom Thorin was able to get a posthumous comp out of Exit. Wonder how that happened :blank: Point proven.

you know what happened, not the fact that he or you got us comped through him (which we appreciate) but the reason why you decided to leave to find him in that massive club knowing the difficulties we might encounter in finding each other again at the end of the night and the accomodation arrangements that had been made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Sweetheart, I got pissed because I had already put together that list for you. That's why. If anyone needs to grow up it's you, because you're the one that's freaked out about the fact that the list got messed up last week. Big deal? :rolleyes: This really isn't worth my further comment, I've cleaned my hands of the bullshit and I won't be dipping my fingers into it further.

Vic, I don't see what you find a problem with - you were one of two people (Chyna is the other) for whom Thorin was able to get a posthumous comp out of Exit. Wonder how that happened :blank: Point proven.

"freaked out"? My comments could hardly be called "freaking out." I just thought people should know that you don't follow through on your lists. And this isn't the first time either. You are the one who decided to dedicate a whole thread to people who "talk shit, people who are mad ungrateful that I comp them," etc.

But I don't really need to point out how absurd and immature your comments are. You do that all on your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Did I miss something? Sounds like someone kicked someone's dog or something mad offensive like that.

Jimi-Jack - I dig your new sig. Much better than the Village People self portrait you had a while back...

thanks...yeah thats the next mixer im going to get...awww so nice, and the technics 1200M3Ds...well i might just steal malanees:D replace her 1200s with my str8-80s...she wouldn't even know...SHE'S A GIRL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

thanks...yeah thats the next mixer im going to get...awww so nice, and the technics 1200M3Ds...well i might just steal malanees:D replace her 1200s with my str8-80s...she wouldn't even know...SHE'S A GIRL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!:tongue:

Oh you are so dead Jimi!!!!! :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

thanks...yeah thats the next mixer im going to get...awww so nice, and the technics 1200M3Ds...well i might just steal malanees:D replace her 1200s with my str8-80s...she wouldn't even know...SHE'S A GIRL FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!:tongue:

those are nice decks jimi, but you still suck at dj'ing...them technics and that mixer wont make you better :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×