Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$60 million dollars...

Okay... another hypothetical situation... I give you $60m but you have to leave the U.S., (& never come back & if you do, then you have to give back $60m even if you spent it, you get my drift) and you can only take one person with you! So now that youre exiled... Who would it be, (has to be someone you know, cant say britney spears or Pam An. etc.) where would you go? what would you do? what would you buy? How long before you blew it all on cheap woman and expensive liquor (or vice versa)???

You can only take one person? And no one else can come visit you???

wow, that really sucks ass actually.

Because everyone you meet AFTER you have $60m will only be your friend BECAUSE you have $60m...

Well, I'd do this... Invest the $60m, come back to the US, give you your $60m back and tell you to shove it up your ass, and live like a king off the millions in interest i've made with all my friends.

:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Okay... another hypothetical situation... I give you $60m but you have to leave the U.S., (& never come back & if you do, then you have to give back $60m even if you spent it, you get my drift) and you can only take one person with you! So now that youre exiled... Who would it be, (has to be someone you know, cant say britney spears or Pam An. etc.) where would you go? what would you do? what would you buy? How long before you blew it all on cheap woman and expensive liquor (or vice versa)???

I'd take my luver and go to Greece I think.....:confused:

That's a rough ques. though.

i would take 65% of it and invest on E business, and the other 35%, i would ask my bro and if he said yes we would go travel to europe and hit all the hot parties and when i made back 300% of my money i would have you assassinated so i could come back to the US.... ;)

Originally posted by bbbooom

i would have you assassinated so i could come back to the US.... ;)

hehe good idea....

Hmm Im not sure who I would take...probaby a lover of the sort, but I would want to go to this region in italy, get a villa and live there forever. But yet I would want to travel the world, see all the wonderful sites of the planet. Its somewhere between the mountains...damn anyone know the name of it. I think it starts with a C. I wouldn't blow it all on cheap men and liqour. I would definitely invest somewhere.

I would take my man...

I would move to Greece, to the tiny island where my father was raised. I have always wanted to live there but the only jobs are fishing and raising Cows, sheep and chickens. I didn't want to do that fo a living and with $60 million... I wouldn't have too.

It sounds perfect!

One problem, I might have to sneak my doggie over too.

Originally posted by joeg

You can only take one person? And no one else can come visit you???wow, that really sucks ass actually.

Because everyone you meet AFTER you have $60m will only be your friend BECAUSE you have $60m...

Well, I'd do this... Invest the $60m, come back to the US, give you your $60m back and tell you to shove it up your ass, and live like a king off the millions in interest i've made with all my friends.

:tongue:

you can fly friends and family out to visit and jazz but they cant live with you or stay for long periods of time... aiight?

How would you make me pay you back 60M? What if I said no? But if I did have to pay it back I'd first go to England and live there for a while, invest the money in some sort of way, whether it's stocks, bonds, or crack until I've netted a good 10M. Then I'd come back, and give you your 60M back. So I would have about 10M in my savings (In a Swiss bank). I'd then open up a club, and get more money.