Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by clittle672

me

just curious but....are you aware that yer username has the word "Clit" in it? :confused: Um....does it mean "little clit"? ...am i missing something here?

fr3q: WTF, ARE YOU?!?!?!?!? MALE OR FEMALE?????

CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin...from a weird angle you look like the he/she singer from the group, Technotronic. ::pumpupthejammuthafucka::

Originally posted by quoth

just curious but....are you aware that yer username has the word "Clit" in it? :confused: Um....does it mean "little clit"? ...am i missing something here?

omg.. well i am now.. no that isn't what it is supposed to say.. its my e-mail too. it is supposed to be like chicken little.. you know the cartoon.. oh dear.. i guess i have to change it.. do you know if i have to create a whole new thing or could i just fix this one?

Originally posted by fr3Q

2Quote:

OMG!! SHIT LIKE WTF AM I SUPPOSE 2B??

U TELL ME!!!

ARGH!!

WILL THIS HELP!!!???

baldmoi.jpg

OR MAYB THIS!!?!?!

notice the hat is as original as the previous pics!!!

moi4.jpg

you still look like a man regardless...but nice rack.

And its QUOTH fuckface not "Quote" :D

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm wut a thread i feel for them strangers who peep this thread and judge all of us upon some of these pics i mean some of these pics gives cp a bad name but i guess fuk it but for all u strange females out ther who deff weren't impressed by some of these pics don't worrys just pm me or some thing and i can prove to ya'LL that not all of cp is geeky and ther are some real males out ther :tongue:

Hmm.. here's a pic of me from last Friday.. ehh.. not so good but at least you can see my highlights..

BTW.. the girl's camera who took the picture was fucked up that's why there are white lines throughout the shot and she scanned it with a shitty quality scanner so don't mind it..

That's my friend Paulette on the left, me on the right.