Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its official

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

not only can i not spell, but i remembered why i dont get up early to go to work. there are a bunch of non-driving assholes out there, im not bitter or anything, but the last thing that i want to hear before the sun rises is a fucking car horn. bastards. anyway, im having a great day, what about everyone else? :) oh, and traffic just sucks ass. i think that im gonna start spending the night at work.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

is it me, or does jroo never post anything about music on the board? :rolleyes:

word, im listening to satoshitomiie right now, though, i dont post much about MY music, because i am grossly outnumbered. im pretty sure that malanee is the only other person that likes d and b, everyone else is into other things that i dont know about. so, everytime a link goes up to a new guy that i havent heard, i try to listen to it. satoshi is the shit, by the way. what about you vic? "do you know why you are here?"

Originally posted by jroo

word, im listening to satoshitomiie right now, though, i dont post much about MY music, because i am grossly outnumbered. im pretty sure that malanee is the only other person that likes d and b, everyone else is into other things that i dont know about. so, everytime a link goes up to a new guy that i havent heard, i try to listen to it. satoshi is the shit, by the way. what about you vic? "do you know why you are here?"

read my posts. by the way, your right that aside from malanee no one else is into d n b, but i'm making it a point to hang out at Buzz's front room more often to catch and pay better attention to that, and the other types of music they usually spin there and seeing if I like it and taking it from there.

I did enjoy their Philly Jungle night when they had it and right now I regretting that I didnt go to the front roon when DJ Hyper was there, but I think that was the night someone was in the back room.

Guest jroo

that satoshi mix im listening to right now, his toyko one at club liquid is really damn repetetive, i keep leaving the room and coming back and it sounds like i never left. i still like most of it for the most part. hey scratch! direct me to some breaks on real player, please. :)

Guest jroo

ok, i think that satoshi is trying to hypmotize me with his lyrics, talking about releasing my mind into a world that liquid and doing things that i wouldnt normally do or say, and that he's gonna show me the way. this would be really cool if i wasnt at work right now. :):) i give satoshi two thumbs up on creative use of lyrics.

Originally posted by vicman

I did enjoy their Philly Jungle night when they had it and right now I regretting that I didnt go to the front roon when DJ Hyper was there, but I think that was the night someone was in the back room.

Satoshi was spinning at the same time as Hyper. I didn't get to the backroom either because I wanted to hear Satoshi's set from beginning to end and I was too fucked up to make the long journey to the front room.

Man you know I listen to D & B too. In fact I listened to some D & B this morning as I drove my brother to Reagan National. I get a kick out of looking at people looking around trying to figure out where the bass is coming from. BTW, my brother is gone now, I am now officially alone. Whoopee.

Originally posted by jroo

ok, i think that satoshi is trying to hypmotize me with his lyrics, talking about releasing my mind into a world that liquid and doing things that i wouldnt normally do or say, and that he's gonna show me the way.

listen to it when you drink a bottle of Robotussin Maximum Strength Cough. Not the Cough & Cold, just the Cough, it's the one that only has DXM in it. Anyhow, you will obey whatever he tells u, cause u get more apt to lose inhabitions and obey orders....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by andre9000

listen to it when you drink a bottle of Robotussin Maximum Strength Cough. Not the Cough & Cold, just the Cough, it's the one that only has DXM in it. Anyhow, you will obey whatever he tells u, cause u get more apt to lose inhabitions and obey orders....

but i dont have a cough. :confused: :confused: :confused:;)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

Man you know I listen to D & B too. In fact I listened to some D & B this morning as I drove my brother to Reagan National. I get a kick out of looking at people looking around trying to figure out where the bass is coming from. BTW, my brother is gone now, I am now officially alone. Whoopee.

TRUE DAT!!!! I forgot all about that. ok, so there are three of us, anymore out there??