Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok so

vikkii123

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, where the hell is everybody!?!?

I've been pretty busy with work lately, but I can still pop on a few times a day.

Looks like it's just the two of us Vikkii... how've you been? Are you coming out this Friday??

I hear ya works been pretty busy for me to:blown: This weekend I don't know if I'm going to make it out!!! In fact the next 3 weekends are looking to be pretty booked and there with people who aren't really into the club scene :horns: but the good news is I think me and prplhz will be going to NYC to see PVD in March :)

Originally posted by vikkii123

I hear ya works been pretty busy for me to:blown: This weekend I don't know if I'm going to make it out!!! In fact the next 3 weekends are looking to be pretty booked and there with people who aren't really into the club scene :horns: but the good news is I think me and prplhz will be going to NYC to see PVD in March :)

I do hate when you've got plans for a bunch of weekends in a row and the people you've made plans with won't consider going to a club.... but what are ya gonna do? :monkey:

I'm still debating over PVD. From what I heard Tiesto at Exit was a disaster this past weekend... too many people and not enough space. PVD will draw twice as many people as Tiesto and I wonder if SoundFactory can hold them all. If they do tickets for it I'd definitely be down.

It also sucks to NYC for just one night, but I HAVE to be back in Mass. for Easter Sunday. Such a shame, because PVD on Friday, Danny Howells at Vinyl on Saturday = one amazing weekend! :hat:

I'll definitely be there for Howells... I can't wait! He just gets better and better everytime he comes to Boston, this show should be relentless!!!

Resident, why do you have to go?? Are you employed by Avalon yet??

S&D in March :eek:!!! Is this the show I heard about earlier? The one where they were going to tour around with their own sound system??? Is it at Avalon!?! Does the DJ talent ever stop up here!?!?!:D

GU board, yes this is THE tour!

"For those interested, add these to the list:

3/29 -- Avalon, Boston, MA

4/4 -- Water Street Music Hall, Rochester, NY

5/3 -- San Diego Sports Arena

Starting to sound like a Dave Matthews tour. (:D)"

No I don't work on Ld. street yet, I have to go cause, well, I got to!

Originally posted by djresident

GU board dates, yes this is THE tour!

"For those interested, add these to the list:

3/29 -- Avalon, Boston, MA

4/4 -- Water Street Music Hall, Rochester, NY

5/3 -- San Diego Sports Arena

Starting to sound like a Dave Matthews tour. (:D)"

No I don't work on Ld. street yet, I have to go cause, well, I got to!

Thanks so much for the infowinkanim.gif

I'll definitely be there for Howells... I can't wait! He just gets better and better everytime he comes to Boston, this show should be relentless!!!

Resident, why do you have to go?? Are you employed by Avalon yet??

S&D in March :eek:!!! Is this the show I heard about earlier? The one where they were going to tour around with their own sound system??? Is it at Avalon!?! Does the DJ talent ever stop up here!?!?!:D

'

who knows maybe sasha and diggers weill make a reappearance at that after hours i told you about brian ;):D:laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

'

who knows maybe sasha and diggers weill make a reappearance at that after hours i told you about brian

Now that'd be a site to see!! Just in case, we should get overtheedgecrackedout and try to find them!! :worry::woah:

Something tells me those two aren't going to be making an appearance in Malden this time!! :D

Now that'd be a site to see!! Just in case, we should get overtheedgecrackedout and try to find them!! :worry::woah:

Something tells me those two aren't going to be making an appearance in Malden this time!! :D

probably true but at least i know where it is now lol

oh wait i'll be here, not going out on saturday since i really dont want my mom to know what kind of hours i keep. :hat: