Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever have one of those mornings, where...

... a memory of something so intense but interruped by events that followed wakes you up and you can't fall back to sleep because you are both frustrated by the conflict of how amazing it was and how it will probably never happen again?

an active subconscious is a curse at times.

I take that more as a blessing. I view those little events as a wake up call. Something to analyze througout my day. In the end, you can't do anything by staying up and solving the problem in bed. So I just block it out as best as I can and deeply think about the next day when I have had my entire sleep.

Originally posted by highmay

I take that more as a blessing. I view those little events as a wake up call. Something to analyze througout my day. In the end, you can't do anything by staying up and solving the problem in bed. So I just block it out as best as I can and deeply think about the next day when I have had my entire sleep.

I don't know if its best to block them out. I like analyzing them and trying ti find out what it means.

Hacker, It happens sometimes. I think it occurs when there is so many things going on outside of my subconscious. that is what disrupts my sleep on occasion. When there is constant conflict or big decisions I must make.

Originally posted by thehacker

... a memory of something so intense but interruped by events that followed wakes you up and you can't fall back to sleep because you are both frustrated by the conflict of how amazing it was and how it will probably never happen again?

an active subconscious is a curse at times.

... like you have no idea....

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't know if its best to block them out. I like analyzing them and trying ti find out what it means.

sweetie...i do analyze them, but not when it's 4 in the morning and ihave class in a few hours...ill do it after the fact when i have to time sit back and analyze everything

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah I hear ya...just thought u block them out completely

nah then his name would be mugwump.

oh shit maudy sorry that was a low blow.

i'm just saying it's not always the answer to Rationalize your way out of everything. it is important to feel and understand why and accept what cannot be changed and take it in stride.

Originally posted by thehacker

i'm just saying it's not always the answer to Rationalize your way out of everything. it is important to feel and understand why and accept what cannot be changed and take it in stride.

depends on what you're talking about...