Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seeing co-workers when u go out....

klohe

So I'm @ Vinyl Friday and I see this guy I work with....we're on "hello, goodbye" terms, but not very social to e.o....he's all standing in the corner with his jacket on and I'm like wtf is this guy doing here...so he comes over to say hi and he's a lil drunk from pre-game and comes out and asks me "Are you on drugs?" OF COURSE NOT...COMPLETELY SOBER!!!! Thank god he left before my roll kicked in, bc I would hate to come in to rumors at work.....anyone else get pissed when they see corny ppl from the office out???? :rolleyes:

. . . . At my old office, we were almost all rolling freaks, so it wasn't much of an issue when we ran into each other . . . The cool part was trying to figure out which non-rolling employee was going to be the "new guy" or "new girl" that weekend and get indoctrinated to the dark side . . .

. . . Up here, all my co-workers are married, and/or prozac'd suburbanites . . . so no chance I'm gonna run into them . . .

One of my co-workers used to frequent Juniorverse... when he got his promotion and became my boss, we both had the same thought in our head- He said to me one day, if we ever see each other at Twilo- we'll just smile, wave, and turn the other way!

Fortunately we never actually ran into each other... but still I think he would have been a lot of fun to party with!

There is zero chance I'll ever run into any of my co-workers while I'm out. In an office of 300 or so people, maybe 5 of us are under 30. Of those, maybe 1 would ever step foot into a club.

If my co-workers knew what my weekends were like they wouldn't be able to comprehend it.. for most of them a wild night is staying up to watch Saturday Night Live.

I like keeping my work/social life very separate.... no need to complicate things!