Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are so many people from NJ and not NY on this board?

It's cooler than the guido Jersey board where i really don't belong.

Besides, I live in Hoboken, which i pretty much consider to be a borough of NY anyhow. (Seeing as how it takes me a 5 minute PATH or bus ride into Manhattan - that's a lot quicker commute/ trip than some people who live in the city have)

Besides... who's countin'? I always thought this board was for the love of the music, and the music scene just happens to be in NYC, not Jersey.

I would assume because it is “NY Club Board” not a “Live IN NY Board”… The clubs of NYC have almost as many Jersians as they do New Yorkers. If I head to clubs in the city, I would like to talk to others that either have been or are planning to go. If I want chat about Metro, Abyss or Hunka Bunka I would stick to the Jersey Board.

:cool:

Originally posted by sigmagal

If I head to clubs in the city, I would like to talk to others that either have been or are planning to go. If I want chat about Metro, Abyss or Hunka Bunka I would stick to the Jersey Board.

yeah that's exactly what I would have said! I mean I live in Jersey and usually post over there, but lately it's been getting a little crazy with petty promoter fights over which one's club is better and who can post the most about their club's upcoming events... so on this board at least people talk about good music and I get a lot of downloads from reading other people's posts on this board, which I think is really good for me...

and trust me when I want to talk about Hunka Bunka I know that I will need to go back to Jersey board!!!! :smile2: