Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Say We Divide CP Into????

djdekan

A Trance Group and A House Group. Im gonna draw the lines. This is all ridiculous. When I first starting posting IN the Mia board I was so excited to meet up with everyone, And now its been 2 mnths and i met like 5 people. To Many people talk on this board and thats all they do, and i dont mean it in a bad way, Im just wondering why there isn't more getting together and discussing of what people say on this board. I have come to believe that there is only like 15 people on this board and that it is a waste of time.

Pete

djdekan.......we've met......at Danny Howells.....I think you've probably met more ppl than what you think.....the problem is that some ppl around this board sometimes don't respect the opinion of others......but I guess it adds drama to the board......there has been a separation of music tastes from a long time ago......it's all cool though.....some of us though.....need to learn how to respect others and not belittle them just because of their preference in music!

:)

I totally Agree.... Im sort of being a wise ass. Its hard to see something like clubbing,dancing, etc being taken like it is on this board. I listen to mad genres of elctronic music and dont bad mouth a one. I just wish we all were together in a sense.

Originally posted by djdekan

I totally Agree.... Im sort of being a wise ass. Its hard to see something like clubbing,dancing, etc being taken like it is on this board. I listen to mad genres of elctronic music and dont bad mouth a one. I just wish we all were together in a sense.

Unfortunately.....we are all different ppl and that's what gives the board some flavor........I just think that some ppl need to be a little more tolerant of others around here.:) Anyhow, I just tend to ignore those ppl that think they have all the right answers....why bother......with stubborn ppl.:tongue: I am just concerned with hearing good music that makes me move and having a good time with ppl I enjoy being with!!:)

Originally posted by nightstar01

djdekan.......we've met......at Danny Howells.....I think you've probably met more ppl than what you think.....the problem is that some ppl around this board sometimes don't respect the opinion of others......but I guess it adds drama to the board......there has been a separation of music tastes from a long time ago......it's all cool though.....some of us though.....need to lean how to respect others and not belittle them just because of their preference in music!

Well said Zules..... :D

nope!!

We have been doing the only hard house parties in Miami for the last 2.5 years. Naive - started at Groovejet - then Liquid, Fuel, Shadowe Lounge and now Level.

The parties used to be Fridays but now we are Saturdays.

We also do a monthly proper UK Hard House event called Full On.

comp admission is on me anytime you want to check us out!!!

Originally posted by mikeydny

What if we like all genre's of music or is that not aloud here? lol :D

Well Im Scewed!

I like Danny T,Sasha,Diggs

Tiesto PVD Judge.

Im screwed lol....

In all honesty what makes people ..people is there difference's.

yeap there is only like 15 people that post here and we all cant get along at times is that not wonderful?

well said soldado....i like paul van dyk, and yet i like danny howells...i love tiesto and jules, but i got the same love for deep dish and digweed...the trance and house lovers can coexsist on this board IF it remains respectful. once it gets into the bashing of trance or house, the saying "its all about the music" is worthless on this board....

Originally posted by x-t-c

trance and house lovers can coexsist on this board IF it remains respectful. once it gets into the bashing of trance or house, the saying "its all about the music" is worthless on this board....

I concur......

I think the MAJORITY of the REGULARS that post on this board are

respectful of each others preference(s)... And when someone ISNT??? The board usually comes together to back up one another...

But our differences is what brings us together... And adds life to our discussions... It wouldnt be very interesting if we all had the same likes and dislikes...

I think the board is fine as it is the segregation Idea would not work and I think its stupid only because we would only get to hear a limited number of opinions on all the topics that are spoken about on the board and that would not be as fun. The fun of the board is to have discussions, fine even sometimes arguments but shit atleast is interesting things to talk about. Imagine if we only had a house group and a separate trance group we would all more or less concur on everything and that would suck. diversity is the spite of life, can you DIG IT?:peeright::)

although im very new to CP I dont think the divide is advantages because if we start dividing up whats next? different web sites then members only there is strength in numbers. I can say this much Im pretty excited about meeting new peeps through CP because all the people I used to go out with just couldnt hang or they dont like trance and so on and so forth so wheres theres a party Im almost always down for whatever!!:eek:

Whats up with this love fest??? :puke:

lol....

where is beyondo when you need him :)

but seriously, I do need to get out and meet some of the new peeps. Just when I had everyone checked off my list, new regulars come to the forefront.

Maybe Ill just have another CP house party that everyone can say they are comming to, and then not show up. :) (except of course the real CP crew!)

BTW purpleindigo is correct in his deffinition of hard house. I really wish he could get a better (more into it) crowd for some of his events, they have the highest energy on the beach, bar none.

But there are allways the guest DJ's who would argue that they play hard house, but not that pounding never let up UK sound.

BTW there really aren't many raves down here. The closest you are going to get is Luminonics, Orbit and the random events mostly held in Broward.