Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official Danny Howells meet-up*

a1wave

Okay people... who is coming on Friday??? It's Thursday so it's time to plan :)

I know lots of you will be there... so let's meet up... I want to put some names to faces...

So...... where to meet and when? I'm not used to this Boston early scene.. should we say 12am-midnight at the back bar in Axis.. Dead center, right there at the top of the stairs? That's where I'll be at that time... Hope to see you there!!!

Well, I'll definitely be there tomorrow night, so I'll try to make the meet-up! The location sounds good, but the bar is kind of big... if you're there with Jessica I'm sure I'll see you though! (I think I remember reading that you two were going to Axis together).

Right now I'm trying to get my roomate to come out with me tomorrow... he hasn't been to a club in well over a year... that should be an event!

Anyone else going to Rise? I think Manolo is going to be there so I MAY check it out... who knows.

Originally posted by prplhz

No it's not the same place as last time, this time it is in Axis at the bar in the back of the club. Hey people say I look like Julia Styles.... lol But too bad I am flat... hehe

Cool because I don't want to leave there, so right over by that mirror or that tiny one back by the chairs by the stairs, hey I rhymed ha ha ha. I need to go home, sorry