Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorable songs or tracks......

vicman

I'm listening to U2-With or Without You frfom their Joshua Tree album and that song always brings back memories, i dunno why since it was pretty much a crappy time of my life when it came out, but I love that song...what are some your favorite songs or tracks that bring you all memories?

Tennaglia's mix of Lose It (To the Sound) is one that always brings shivers up my spine, another favorite of mine.

Originally posted by vicman

I'm listening to U2-With or Without You frfom their Joshua Tree album and that song always brings back memories, i dunno why since it was pretty much a crappy time of my life when it came out, but I love that song...what are some your favorite songs or tracks that bring you all memories?

Tennaglia's mix of Lose It (To the Sound) is one that always brings shivers up my spine, another favorite of mine.

I'm embarrased to say.. most of '97's alternative rock. I was really into that music back then. It's probably most memorable because I was going through some harsh times in 1997 *sniff* *sniff*... and everytime I listen to some of them now.. memories start rolling in

Originally posted by ernextnation

Any MANA song from their first album.

Vicman u know what Im talking about.

yeah Mana...I havent popped any of their CD's in ages...maybe its time to revisit the past...I also listened to alot of the "Rock en Tu Idioma" groups form the late 80's: Soda Stereo, Enanitos Verdes, Miguel Mateos...memories

Originally posted by MadamMillie

scariest, most freaky song in my mind ever though, is baguio track - reminds me of my most incoherent times at twilo

The Baguio Track is one of my all time favorite songs.

Songs that always bring back memories for me are old Misfits songs, early and mid-eaighties Misfits when Danzig was still with them. Also 80's pop music, of course, even though I didn't like it during the 80s.