Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Assembling a Super Group of cool, chill people 21-29

Here's the deal. I am looking to get a group of cool, chill people together (guys and girls). The group will consist of normal, social, attractive, fun people.

I am a mid-20s straight guy, relatively new to NY. I have several friends here but they all have their own groups of friends so I am often just meeting up with them. I figure there are several transplants or just people looking for a new group of friends on this site.

What I'd like to do is get a brief desription and hopefully a picture of anyone interested and I will assemble a group of people and a meet up where we can all get together. I hope this doesn't sound too superficial but I don't I want every there to be comfortable so I will screen the group so this is not a group of people who aren't social and can't make friends on their own. (you'll have to trust me here)

This will be a cool group of people that know how to have a good time. Please e-mail back with a brief description of why you should be included, what you like to do, what you do, where you live etc. and I will do the rest.

Talk to all of you soon!

I'd rather be his psychiatrist... Am I the only one who sees something wrong with trying to pawn off "cool" as a synonym for attractive, athletic, successful, etc...

This sounds more like an interview for the real world/blind date...

i feal the brother's pain and support what he is trying to do. it can be really hard to meet anyone in a new city where people rush down the street ignoring eachother . but somethings cant be rushed. when you move to the city and start life after college, or whatnot, it is kind of important to have that building time to get used to the grind of working and whatever else, then slowly but surly, you will find yourself friends.

you sound like some lone psycho. if you have no friends here just admit it so.

Originally posted by goodvibe

Here's the deal. I am looking to get a group of cool, chill people together (guys and girls). The group will consist of normal, social, attractive, fun people.

I am a mid-20s straight guy, relatively new to NY. I have several friends here but they all have their own groups of friends so I am often just meeting up with them. I figure there are several transplants or just people looking for a new group of friends on this site.

What I'd like to do is get a brief desription and hopefully a picture of anyone interested and I will assemble a group of people and a meet up where we can all get together. I hope this doesn't sound too superficial but I don't I want every there to be comfortable so I will screen the group so this is not a group of people who aren't social and can't make friends on their own. (you'll have to trust me here)

This will be a cool group of people that know how to have a good time. Please e-mail back with a brief description of why you should be included, what you like to do, what you do, where you live etc. and I will do the rest.

Talk to all of you soon!

Hi

I think that is a great idea and not superficial at all.

I myself just moved back here after 4 years and also find myself running around to meet friends where they usually go.....

I never get to pick where I want to go if you know what I mean.

I am 27, single, pretty not HOT, white, female and a med student.....dont make any assumptions out of that description.

Keep me posted as to how you will arrange the initial meeting.

asmd19

email me at asoteriou19@hotmail.com