Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Male Models Needed 2/22/02

LUVTOES3

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, i used to take an andro/hmb/creatine/glutamine/ripped fuel/chitosan/preparation h stack before i went out, but that was hurtin' my wallet to hardcore so I laid off the preparation h for a while there :D

Vic- I don't even know what half of that shit is? :laugh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeygk

It's funny you guys mention taking supps before you go out! I always take 2 ripped fuel before I hit the clubs! It just gives you a burst of energy, and allows you to make it to the afterhours! :D :D :D

I usually find that a couple grams of crystal Meth will help you through the night, and if that doesn't work, smoke some crack. If you are still finding yourself getting tired by the end of the night/morning, then maybe your just a puss cause I have been known to go to the parking lot and get a power nap and then come back to the club. Thats why you always carry an alarm clock with you.

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic- I don't even know what half of that shit is? :laugh:

by the way, since were on the topic, i find that when i take my "stack" on an empty stomach I have better effects, does this hold true for some of you? If I know I'm hitting the club at 11 or so, I will have my last meal at 7 and drink no alcohol or anything before stacking up 30mins before I get in the club.

Originally posted by therunner

I usually find that a couple grams of crystal Meth will help you through the night, and if that doesn't work, smoke some crack. If you are still finding yourself getting tired by the end of the night/morning, then maybe your just a puss cause I have been known to go to the parking lot and get a power nap and then come back to the club. Thats why you always carry an alarm clock with you.

if its gunna be a long night out then i try to take a nap before heading out, even a 40 min nap can help, it canm ake the difference between getting tired at 4 and getting tired at 7...but what i always try to do is never stop moving for an extended period of time, if i stand around for more than 10-15 mins. then I might never recover...i do take 5-10 breaks if i dancing a lot.

by the way, since were on the topic, i find that when i take my "stack" on an empty stomach I have better effects, does this hold true for some of you? If I know I'm hitting the club at 11 or so, I will have my last meal at 7 and drink no alcohol or anything before stacking up 30mins before I get in the club.

Empty stomach is a must! When I know I'm partying.....I try to have my last meal before 4pm. Vitamins, Supps, and such always seem to kick in harder and faster.

Never eat!! I usually won't eat for four to five hours and will eat nothing thewhole time. And I have found that vodka and sometype of fruit mix improves the effects also. And maybe hard cider but that is it. Never drink any type of malt beverage, especially BEER or Whiskey. The only thing that will do is make you sick and really hate yourself for doing it. Also, for when te night is done, if you, or if you know someone that has Prozac, take one or two. You won't have the "chem'd out" feeling in the morning and your receptors don't get as burned out from the seratonin upleft that you have been putting your brain through for 6-8 hours. Also if you go to GNC you can purchase serotonin tablets they will help also.

Thank you,

Dr T.H.E. Runner, MDE

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

I've never heard men talk so much about their bodies until this nice little thread here! You guys are worse than the girls I know! Don't you want someone to like you for your personality???

I've taking Hydroxy Cut before I went out - only 2 and it made me crazy jittery and irratible! I can't imagine taking 7! Vic - you're insane!

I'm trying to drop a few pounds for Miami too - but I refuse to cut out ice cream or carbs - I'd rather die! A sensible diet w/ complex carbs, lean protein, fruits&veggies, etc. plus a sensible workout (weights 2xs/week and cardio 4xs/week) oughta do it!

My body is a temple, I would never pollute it with drugs....

ive had friends that snorted rip fuel, which in turn they got me to do it. that shit is ok, if you like the smell and taste of coffee all fucking night

Originally posted by therunner

Never eat!! I usually won't eat for four to five hours and will eat nothing thewhole time. And I have found that vodka and sometype of fruit mix improves the effects also. And maybe hard cider but that is it. Never drink any type of malt beverage, especially BEER or Whiskey. The only thing that will do is make you sick and really hate yourself for doing it. Also, for when te night is done, if you, or if you know someone that has Prozac, take one or two. You won't have the "chem'd out" feeling in the morning and your receptors don't get as burned out from the seratonin upleft that you have been putting your brain through for 6-8 hours. Also if you go to GNC you can purchase serotonin tablets they will help also.

Thank you,

Dr T.H.E. Runner, MDE

WTF? Now ur a medical doctor?

Vicman, MS, MSPH, PhD, MSCE, MD, BCCS, MBA, MIS, DrPH

:blown: