Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: tunnelbandit

...yeah I read other people's attentions sometimes!!! Only if I think it will be intersting, just like this one. I read that keep ugly people out of clubs thread and I thought you two going back and forth was HILARIOUS.

There's just too much tension here with you two...why don't you guys just get a room and get it over with... :tongue:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

...yeah I read other people's attentions sometimes!!! Only if I think it will be intersting, just like this one. I read that keep ugly people out of clubs thread and I thought you two going back and forth was HILARIOUS.

There's just too much tension here with you two...why don't you guys just get a room and get it over with... :tongue:

Aren't we hilarious...I get a kick out of it....

Originally posted by totallytrance

Aren't we hilarious...I get a kick out of it....

Oh of course! :idea: Which totally explains why you called him out on the NY board.

Please, your overactive imagination is killing you. We gotta take you out of your misery. Now, where's my shotgun?

Originally posted by highmay

Oh of course! :idea: Which totally explains why you called him out on the NY board.

Please, your overactive imagination is killing you. We gotta take you out of your misery. Now, where's my shotgun?

Ohhhhhhh she's quite the amusing one.I think once she moves past clicking on smiley faces and her hehe's and haha's,it could really start to be funny.Well some people don't have to say anything to be funny...but words can help.

A shotgun won't be nescessary because the doctor just gave me some nice cream that I could massage into my boil ridden ass twice a day.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

A shotgun won't be nescessary because the doctor just gave me some nice cream that I could massage into my boil ridden ass twice a day.

uh yeah ok...and what if that cream doesnt work?? You need to get that boil out by any means neccessary (click-click!)

Originally posted by highmay

uh yeah ok...and what if that cream doesnt work?? You need to get that boil out by any means neccessary (click-click!)

I hear you but she's not that big of a problem.I'm thinking if the cream doesn't work we could use a pea shooter.You know those things we all made as kids consisting of a balloon and a medicine bottle.

It ain't no fun if MUTHAFUCKING Highmay can't get none.