Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An absolute tradgedy in Toms River

Right off Fisher Blvd in TR there was a fatal shooting today. 70yr retired Newark cop shot his wife and granddaughter in the house and then a neighbor ran across the street to help and before he even made it off his own lawn he was shot 5x's by the 70yr then the 70yr shot the neighbors wife. The granddaghter was 23 and the neighbors I beleive were about 27.

God what is this world coming to?????

My prayers are with victim's families.

Otter did you hear who it was??? I don't wish to say the names but soooo sad. They were getting married in June. I think you know him or his brothers and his girlfriend was from North she would always be in Bermuda with Cheryl Joes girlfriend.

Originally posted by cody05

Otter did you hear who it was??? I don't wish to say the names but soooo sad. They were getting married in June. I think you know him or his brothers and his girlfriend was from North she would always be in Bermuda with Cheryl Joes girlfriend.

No your right no names. Yes I knew them. Not the grandaughter though but the neighbors. Too sad. Does anyone know why he shot them????

Originally posted by ceeotter

No your right no names. Yes I knew them. Not the grandaughter though but the neighbors. Too sad. Does anyone know why he shot them????

Their names are actually listed in the paper so I do not think it is that big of a secret. My prayers are with their familes - what a horrible tragedy. And....OF COURSE......they have no idea why he did this. Apparently, he just completely lost his mind and started going house to house...