Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren in NYC on May 3rd

ooohh

i just hope that the place isn't packed with first time clubbers and kids like exit always is.... even worse when a great dj is there.

I loved tiesto but i hated the crowd.. idiots in the stairway clogging it up coz they're shouting to their friends 2 flights up... walking and bumping into people like they've never walked thru a crowd before.. and little kids thinking they're cool and grabbing all the girls' asses like they wouldn't notice:rolleyes:

oh wait i like it when the girls do that to me... hee hee

Originally posted by wallflour

Make that two more times (the other being Ferry Corsten on 4/5) that teklord will come to Exit!

heheheh, thanks. I donno, we'll see. Like I said it depends on my final exams, because I can't fail them in exchange for hearing Armin. But i'll do my best.

DOOR SCREENING POLICY: Name one of Armin's other DJ/producer names, or a song of his to get in. Otherwise you get booted. How about that??? :D

Why oh why does it have to be Exit?! This is what's wrong with Twilo shutting down. There aren't any good venues for great DJs to spin at anymore. Vinyl would be good, but it's too small and they wouldn't play his type of music there. NYC needs help!

The best venue these days in my mind for a superstar DJ is probably Roxy. The friday crowd is decent, and it's not extreemly packed so they have plenty of room to spare. The stage is right in front of the DJ booth, which is more than you can ask for. Exit-- no, SF-- second choice, World--NO!!, Centro--No, too small, Webster Hall--big space, but i don't think so.

Dammit we need another venue!