Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what makes a club night good?

coolassleo

i've been wondering,what makes a club night good.

is it the d.j.,the venue,the crowd,or the _________?

does everything need to be in perfect sync?

can an awesome dj,a horrible venue and an even horrible

crowd still=a good club night.

cp'ers coolassleo wanna know your take on this one.

:cool:

Ok I think alot of factors this depends on.

Crowd Vibe - If the crowd blows, and your not with a big group partying, it sort of brings you down, I love to be with huge groups when I dance and in a club, its more fun, I like to know all the smiling faces around me.

Music - Well if the music sucks, gonna be pretty hard to have a good time in my opinion, but usually if your going to a club for music, and your into the music well enough to judge it you should sort of already know what kind of set your in for.

I think if a few things are going wrong during a night, but you can find a way to have fun your good, Im outgoing like that I always have fun in a club even if it sucks, because then whats the point of being there, I hate seeing miserable people in a club, or people who complain about there drugs, wtf if you dont like it leave ya know.

Just my $0.03, I added a extra cent, I feel rich today, lol

:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Ok I think alot of factors this depends on.

Crowd Vibe - If the crowd blows, and your not with a big group partying, it sort of brings you down, I love to be with huge groups when I dance and in a club, its more fun, I like to know all the smiling faces around me.

Music - Well if the music sucks, gonna be pretty hard to have a good time in my opinion, but usually if your going to a club for music, and your into the music well enough to judge it you should sort of already know what kind of set your in for.

I think if a few things are going wrong during a night, but you can find a way to have fun your good, Im outgoing like that I always have fun in a club even if it sucks, because then whats the point of being there, I hate seeing miserable people in a club, or people who complain about there drugs, wtf if you dont like it leave ya know.

Just my $0.03, I added a extra cent, I feel rich today, lol

:D

right on the money Mikey !!

Im starting to love people who dance funny I sit there and watch them, im not bashing bad dancers, im talking these girls who shake there body with no rhythm at all to the music or in-sync with the beat and totally look like there having culvotions(typo?), last night at Spin, this girl was hillarious.....I dont know

maybe its the drugsss?

maybe its the musicccc?

p.s. - blowjob in a club, been there done that, banging in a club, ever try that one? ;):eek:;)

:shake::bounce::spin2:

I gotta agree with Mikey that sometimes it just has to be the drugs in regards to these people dancing to absolutely no beat and with no rhythm. I mean not to bash but I have caught myself sitting back and just watching to have a good laugh which is kinda mean but hey shit happens. I saw this girl last Friday at big fish before going to Space and they were playing that Jazzid type of RNB that is very chill and very laid back. Then here is this girl dancing non stop, bouncing to the left and to the right while not a soul at this place was dancing it was worth a good laugh...

:D :D

I say that all three are equally as important...not to mention COOLASSLEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

obviously if the music sux, which sets the mood, then the night has gone down the driain.

clubwise, u gotta have a nice staff, sound system, and reasonable cover

If most of the people suck, oh well so long as I'm surrounded by a nice group of friends who are enjoying themselves. IE. for the Digweed night, I wasn't liking the crowd but was there w/ most of the CP peeps, so it didn't make the night as bad.

there ya go

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

:shake::bounce::spin2:

I gotta agree with Mikey that sometimes it just has to be the drugs in regards to these people dancing to absolutely no beat and with no rhythm. I mean not to bash but I have caught myself sitting back and just watching to have a good laugh which is kinda mean but hey shit happens. I saw this girl last Friday at big fish before going to Space and they were playing that Jazzid type of RNB that is very chill and very laid back. Then here is this girl dancing non stop, bouncing to the left and to the right while not a soul at this place was dancing it was worth a good laugh...

:D :D

Maybe its the drugs?

Maybe its the music?

sample from a song, which totally explains why its the drugs. hehe :tongue:

I think Music is the number one factor. If the crowd sucks I believe its due to the music not pumpin.........if the music is on cue with the crowd and keeps the vibe going........then its great. I hate it when a d.j. has the crowd going then fuks up the rhythm with a song that only a few people are gonna get into. =D

Originally posted by pod

Girls giving me a blowjob in the bathroom.

I could really give two shits about lighting sound and the music.

:hat:

You are right the only people who really care about sound and lighting are djs and lighting techs!!!!!Ive seen lots of club with the best lites and sounnd go out of business within a month!!