Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For aLL yaLL people who gotta mention y name or think of my name here mention this

i cum o here isee too many people mentioning me sh1t get of my dik i ain't special so stop the thinken bout me and talken bout me cause t makes me tink yaLL fruity and for alL those i met this isn't intended for u it's just the people who gotta get lifes and get off my dik but tehr is that lil ugly girl i met i told her she was ugly yet tillstresses lol lil wanna be playmate LoL

i got no chest in this pic but fuk it get off this i mean i ain't no fagget like yaLL but sh1t get hard or wet off my sh1t i mean yaLL mention me enough so get off this and stop thnken bout it

attachment.php?s=&postid=686352

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by abortionator

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Mike Tyson

Yeah I'm on the zoloft stuff right, but I'm on that to keep me from killin y'all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

are you fucking inbred? what the fuck is wrong with you? get your shit together man. why you gota go around showing your sausage to everyone. i could be sitting here, eating my dinner, enjoying the conversations, and then you go and disgust everyone. this is one of the downsides of the internet, any imbesol can post anything. hey buddy, how about i post up pics of my ass hair? would u like that? jersey is way too polluted.

aight yo, u wanna put up pics of ur dik on the internet, thats fine, whatever 2 each his own, some ppl wanna talk about clubs others wanna show their dick off, its all good, i understand

but bro, if u gonna show us nekkid pics of urself at least get some fucken muscle. if u aint diesel, keep ur shit on, know what im sayin?

i aint makin fun of u...whatever, ure not a lil kid either but dawg, get jacked be4 u embarass urself in front of the whole message board, im sure u'll meet @ least sum of us later on. ure bored? u wanna be amused?? find a good joke and share it w/da rest of us....cuz @ this point, the only thing i find funny is the size of ur dik. oh yea, and LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL, YOU'RE NOT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ANYMORE.

ot every 1 a fagget i met some of yaLL and it was chiLL just those who have to keep bringing me up in topics or say stuff bout my pics i caLL faggets i mean i dont' care bout other peoples sh1t if isee a guy's pic in his sig i don't eve nlook so i don't hate on him i let people live so some of yaLL gotta stop stressing other's and worry bout your self that is all i mean by this topic

ps= bout the fagget sh1t its alway is the guys sayen sh1t bout the pics so it mean's ther checken my pcis out which means ther faggets

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Wordz yall alwyz be up on dis catz dik n shit yo i hearz ya bro.i alwayz be taken pics of my dik thatz cuz i keep it real n shiyt.all yall femalez be wantin tunnelbandit n shit but chill female.i gotz mad loves for all my peepz n shit ..itz all good yall i still iz chillen ONE LOVE

I dont understand how you do that when you really dont talk that way :confused::laugh::blown:

Originally posted by workenonlife

dolik i agree with u i stated befor the pic that the dik pic was old sh1t when ever i get jaked the wilL be so many more dik pics LoL i should take 1 now i am bigger now then i was in that dik pic LoL

LOL haha...its aight, u're excused. no more pics tho, PLEASE

LoL i def argee with u dolik i'm tired of seeing my nae up wih peopel talken out it and damn even i'm tired of seeing my pics up every where if people would just shut mouth i would probley even stop the sig pics but they gotta keep stressen them so lol it's funny to leave them on

Originally posted by girly

LOL George.. Keep it up Hun . I think its great. these people take this board wayyyyyy to seriously...Show your pee pee do whatever..Its funny .. LOL just like this little squirrel peeing is

:peeright::peeleft::D

My hat goes off to you.Why do people take this shit so seriously?The way I see it is that we are all here for each others entertainment.Anybody can tell by my posts that I am far from serious on this board.People and I can have our differences on here but at a meetup I'll be the first one to come up to you and shake your hand.If you sit behind your comp and seriously get mad at what people say about you or whatever it may be....YOU GOT SERIOUS ISSUES.

Revrand Tunnelbandit

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

My hat goes off to you.Why do people take this shit so seriously?The way I see it is that we are all here for each others entertainment.Anybody can tell by my posts that I am far from serious on this board.People and I can have our differences on here but at a meetup I'll be the first one to come up to you and shake your hand.If you sit behind your comp and seriously get mad at what people say about you or whatever it may be....YOU GOT SERIOUS ISSUES.

Revrand Tunnelbandit

<agrees> it amuses me when people get all banged up about exit vs SF and draper and all that crap... get a sense of humor instead of being so damn defensive about stupid crap like that..

Originally posted by girly

LOL George.. Keep it up Hun . I think its great. these people take this board wayyyyyy to seriously...Show your pee pee do whatever..Its funny .. LOL just like this little squirrel peeing is

:peeright::peeleft::D

true girly people do need to stop stressen strangers so much and worryen bout them peopel just gotta deal with ther own lifes and damn girly u gotta post naked pics i bet you'll get fans and no hate and every 1 will be your best friend LoL

Originally posted by bebby6919

<agrees> it amuses me when people get all banged up about exit vs SF and draper and all that crap... get a sense of humor instead of being so damn defensive about stupid crap like that..

grrrr ok I can't lie I have gotten defensive about the whole sf and exit thing .. LOL...