Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Danny Howells @ Evolution (in Philly) and...

...HE

COMPLETELY

BUSTED

MY ASS!!

Holy shit what great music!! Arrived at the club at around 11:30 and kept dancing till closing +1 (3:30)...

Awesome vibe from the 10 people that came out, good chilling out with the 8 of them from Neagle's board....

Next Stop: Carl Cox next week...same bat time, same bat channel...

-signing off to La La Land....

Originally posted by deeznutz

Yeah bro I was there!!! HOwells is the man. Got there at 11:30 and then left at 3:00, my fucking feet were too tired from dancing my ass off. You remember that one hot song he played around 3:00"?????? fAWKKKKKKKK!!!! 'i can't remember and it was banging!!!!

oh hell yeah!!!

da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-DA!!!!

Originally posted by deeznutz

that vibe in that place is the shit also! only 20 people there but they are all cheering on the dj the entire night!!

Its not all the time you have enough room to jump around and swing your armS.

I LUV IT

where were you?? whatcha had on?

i was the dude with the black fedora.

felt_fedora.jpg

Now that is fucking cool. Seeing a DJ like Howells at a small, more intimate party. DJs feel they can get more creative at a smaller party. I am sure he blew up some sick mixes with a small and lively crowd. I think he feels compelled to play the standard shit when spins at Vinyl. It is a little dissapointing. Not sure whether I should go tommorow night.

Originally posted by roha3000

Now that is fucking cool. Seeing a DJ like Howells at a small, more intimate party. DJs feel they can get more creative at a smaller party. I am sure he blew up some sick mixes with a small and lively crowd. I think he feels compelled to play the standard shit when spins at Vinyl. It is a little dissapointing. Not sure whether I should go tommorow night.

Bro, it's DANNY HOWELLS. I understand the crowd factor is going to play a role, but to expeirience the music he drops (and especially assuming that he drops some the same jaw-dropping tracks), I would go if I were you.

Originally posted by highmay

where were you?? whatcha had on?

i was the dude with the black fedora.

felt_fedora.jpg

What up kid!

I had on grey pants and some blue t-shirt that said diesel on it vertically.... kinda cheesy i know. hahahaa.

we we're chillin in the corner adjacent to the dj booth most of the night just dancing away.

BRING ON CARL COXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!! 6 days!!!

Originally posted by roha3000

standard shit :confused:

how many dj's you know who drop progressive, deep house, trance, techno, and funky ass breaks in one nite?