Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Story, Boonton, NJ.....

As reported in the Morris County Edition of The Star Ledger the Newspaper for New Jersey.

BOONTON, NJ - From the bar where drinking is considered a sport, comes a true story from the Johnny's Taven at 300 Boonton Ave, Boonton, NJ.

Recently a routine Boonton police patrol parked outside the tavern at 1:00 am late on a Friday Night. The officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man tumbled around the carpark for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night), flicked the indicators on and off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as more patrons left in their vehicles. At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road.

The Boonton police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test. To his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station this breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy, long live the Boonton Drinkers!"

Boonton people are herbs! I know a girl that lives there, so I party there a couple of times, a bunch of fucking kiss assing queers! I played beer pong at some party and beat the shit out of everybody and they were like" your the man "and I was like "go fuck yourself you dorks." No town in the fucking world knows how to party like my town HOPATCONG! That is the truth and a fact. If you don't know, now you do biatches

Originally posted by tempkid

Boonton people are herbs! I know a girl that lives there, so I party there a couple of times, a bunch of fucking kiss assing queers! I played beer pong at some party and beat the shit out of everybody and they were like" your the man "and I was like "go fuck yourself you dorks." No town in the fucking world knows how to party like my town HOPATCONG! That is the truth and a fact. If you don't know, now you do biatches

Dude! You are from hopatcong?????

Clair com on now I told you before I lived in Hopatcong.

For you who never heard of it, look at the map, biggest lake in NJ and yes no buddy knows how to party like us! It's 10 mins from Morristown! You or welcome to come to are famous local bar the Tidal Wave! There is new ownership, so by life time banned is over! Beware because most visitors get in to fights with the locals and leave in the ambulance!

Guest saleen351

For you who never heard of it, look at the map, biggest lake in NJ and yes no buddy knows how to party like us! It's 10 mins from Morristown! You or welcome to come to are famous local bar the Tidal Wave! There is new ownership, so by life time banned is over! Beware because most visitors get in to fights with the locals and leave in the ambulance!

I went to Jimmy D's or double D's I can't remember with carbone, i felt like I was in north carolina again........ and I did get a fucking ticket in hopacong or netcong whch ever I can't remember.....

But i've never been there. But I have been to Morristown and I know that town sucks. the guys always want to fight, until they realize the ass beating thats being inflicted upon them, then they cry. The only good thing about that town, is that the guys are such retartds that banging your girls is cake. Thanks for being such Jackasses. You make it really easy foe the rest of us.

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Tempkid stop...you town is all inbreed bastards...you guys cant party for shit...my town parties the hardest...ahahha...the Tidal Wave has the trashiest sluts I have ever seen...the funny thing is one of them use to be my girlfriend...Morris County is TOUGH!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't deny your former Hopatcong girl was a slut, but K-hole really knows the truth!

I learn my lesson friday night, never again will I party in Hopatcong. I go to Cancun for a week I loose a couple years off my life. I stay in Hopatcong one night I loose 10 years off my life.

The people are crazy, I had to sneak out of a house were the afterhours was at, it was 6 in the morning. My cell phone was ringing non stop till 8am sunday morning! K-hole is just bitching because to many of his friends left in the ambulance.

Yo Tempkid...what about last summer when me and boys beat your boys big time and even made u cry in from a bunch of girls...never told people that...you guys are all clowns...DO YOU WANT TO RELIVE THE PAST OR GET BEAT DOWN ONCE AGAIN!!!! You let me know and I will make the call to the funeral parlor......

If you seriously live in Hopatcong, then you live like 10 minutes from me!!! Damn kid...give a girl a ride next time you are heading into "town"!!!!